Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Evilassassin Ban Request of Beepo
Offender's Name: Beepo

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:457174718

Potential Witnesses: Henry (STEAM_0:1:63035601)

Reason to Ban: With around 5 people on, I was made T and as I came across Beepo, a Donor with 75 wins, he just started randomly shooting me and his excuse was I was in a buy menu when I was not and even called out his own RDM, There was no staff online at the time.

Proof:  Beepo Admitting RDM: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...1859603957
            Logs: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...1859603861

Other: I think its just really messed up if he believes as a Donor whether there is no staff or he gave the server money he can RDM and Hinder other players TTT experience.
A single RDM really isn't a reason for a ban. If you really wanted to be petty, I'm sure a staff member could add a slay to him. Also, the information in the "other" section is unnecessary and unfounded.
( ͡°_ʖ ͡°)

as a witness i can confirm this happeneing

time for my real input on this... first off i dont feel as a donor i have more leeway and rights over people. i did rdm you and i admit that, i dont feel as if it requires a full on ban request. maybe a slay or 2 i would accept that because when i actually do rdm someone i admit to it and take my valid punishment. This was a single rdm. Not a rdm and leave. Or a mass rdm. something else i would like to know is why you made a ban request on it rather than talking to me. This is my input on this rather BS (IMO) ban request. Have a Nice Day
killerZoreo added 69 autoslays to Cryptic Salsa (Causing a hacker to mass)

[gBan] Nicol Bolas has banned JustKuono - Duration: Indefinitely! (Mass RDM and harassing me for my height even though im 6,1)

Beepo has been autoslain by Raider Hanks 3 minutes ago with the reason: 'i call that one the pankcake strat. (RDM)'.

Mr.Potato added 1e+192 autoslays to Ckg (slay reason)

Mr.Potato kicked Themself (DO NOT LET DAEGAN'S BODY DISTRACT YOU FROM THE FACT HE IS A MINOR!!!)

I can confirm I was there Beepo is a bitch and also might have rdmed
was told to just give beepo a slay for this by @Gabe - closed