Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban for Hacking/illegal mods
Steam Name: BearJewHD
Steam I.D:STEAM_1:1:67172642
Who Banned Me: §8Lt_Deathstar
Reason for ban: Hacking/Illegal Mods
Reason for Unban: I would like to be unbanned because this is the only PH server I enjoy playing on and I never hacked anything on garrys mod before. My Friend (Shameless.TTV) talked to the moderator for me since I wasn't able to. She told me that the Moderator:  (§8Lt_Deathstar) said that I was cheating and telling the hunters where my teammates were. If I did that it was by complete accident. I've played 14hrs on the server and never had this problem before. I never talk in the text chat. If it was through voice chat I had no idea that my mic was on in-game because ive always just used discord with the friends im playing with and thats it. So if the ban was really done to me accidentally giving up a teammates spot I would really appreciate an unban and it will never happen again. It was not done on purpose at all.
Thanks for your time and consideration.
Hey Bearjew, So the reason you were banned was because of the hacks that were displayed on your screen in the below attachment. The screenshot shows two of your teammate's names in red in the top layer of the picture. I do apologize that it is only one screenshot. The point is that you have an advantage that other players do not. If you are also giving away players spots through discord or in-game (ghosting) then I recommend you stop its not fun and ruins the game for people as well with hacking. if you can explain the screenshot we will maybe decide on a unban or a reduction considering your response.

[Image: dQRhXwW]
I may look calm but in my mind I just killed you three times

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas
(09-10-2019, 06:50 PM)Andre Wrote: Hey Bearjew, So the reason you were banned was because of the hacks that were displayed on your screen in the below attachment. The screenshot shows two of your teammate's names in red in the top layer of the picture. I do apologize that it is only one screenshot. The point is that you have a advantage that other players do not. If you are also giving away players spots through discord or in-game (ghosting) then I recommend you stop its not fun and ruins the game for people as well with hacking. if you can explain the screenshot we will maybe decide on a unban or a reduction considering your response.

[img][img]blob:https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/172765ff-4eb6-4364-b7a2-c5ae18282a43[/img][/img]

I have never installed any mods or hacks for this game just the CSGO texture pack and things for textures is it possible that I found a bad file online and thats why it's like that? It was not installed like that on purpose I swear and I didn't even realize it wasn't supposed to be that way. If there is a way I can uninstall that and get the right files from you that I need I would gladly do that cause I absolutely love playing on this server. Totally an accident. I'm not very tech savy at all.
(09-10-2019, 06:57 PM)BearJewHD Wrote:
(09-10-2019, 06:50 PM)Andre Wrote: Hey Bearjew, So the reason you were banned was because of the hacks that were displayed on your screen in the below attachment. The screenshot shows two of your teammate's names in red in the top layer of the picture. I do apologize that it is only one screenshot. The point is that you have a advantage that other players do not. If you are also giving away players spots through discord or in-game (ghosting) then I recommend you stop its not fun and ruins the game for people as well with hacking. if you can explain the screenshot we will maybe decide on a unban or a reduction considering your response.

[img][img]blob:https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/172765ff-4eb6-4364-b7a2-c5ae18282a43[/img][/img]

I have never installed any mods or hacks for this game just the CSGO texture pack and things for textures is it possible that I found a bad file online and thats why it's like that? It was not installed like that on purpose I swear and I didn't even realize it wasn't supposed to be that way. If there is a way I can uninstall that and get the right files from you that I need I would gladly do that cause I absolutely love playing on this server. Totally an accident. I'm not very tech savy at all.
take a look at that picture and just try and explain the names that are red

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas
take a look at that picture and just try and explain the names that are red

I tried and it gives me an error.
[Image: image0.png]
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
(09-10-2019, 07:05 PM)Raider Hanks Wrote: [Image: image0.png]

I'm being 100% honest I have no clue why it does that but it has since ive started playing on the server. It only shows my teammates names and no one else I thought it was normal. If you can help me find a way to remove that it would be much appreciated cause I don't want to run into this problem again. I'm very sorry if I damaged someone's experience in any way. Its never helped me find props or anything. I would really like to get rid of it so that I can play without having things like this happen. I genuinely had no idea I was even cheating if that is considered cheating cause it been that way since I've started playing. It has only ever shown me the name tags of my teammates. That's why i thought it was just meant to be that way. If it showed me everyone's name even on the other team id definitely understand how thats cheating. If I can have the opportunity to prove that id really appreciate it.
Yeah Let me talk to staff and we’ll decide

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas
(09-10-2019, 07:17 PM)Andre Wrote: Yeah Let me talk to staff and we’ll decide
I'm going to join another prop hunt server and see if it does the same thing or not. If it does ill take more screenshots to show that its only my team and not the other teams names. Ill look into getting it removed. I just have no clue how it got that way, to begin with.
It’s not possible for you to have that unless you have sort of mod or client. The only way you can see a players name is if there on your team and you look directly at the with full visibility of the player. As of now I’m still calling these hacks. We’ve had other bans linked similarly to your screen. So in my book these are hacks.

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas