Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Noble Jades Staff App Electric Boogaloo
(09-09-2019, 06:36 AM)Penguinslayer4 Wrote:
Also, being active in the discord and forums also helps staff know who you are and actually see how you interact with the community without having to be on server with you.

I'm also just not sure how staff can get to know me - the only staff member who seems to be on when I play is Raider Hanks.  I'll consider posting in the forums - not sure if I'll have much time to post beyond ban requests.

(09-09-2019, 10:29 AM)Proper Wrote: If you’re too busy to fill out ban requests and play why are you applying for staff?

I believe I semi walked back that statement - but, to answer your question as to the why, prevent total anarchy.
Алтынного вора вешают, а полтинного чествуют.
That's why we also have a discord you can join, there you can interact with staff and other players outside of the server so staff can get an idea of who you are as a person. If you would like an invite and can't find the one posted on the forums please let me know and I will get you one :)
(09-09-2019, 10:40 AM)Penguinslayer4 Wrote: That's why we also have a discord you can join, there you can interact with staff and other players outside of the server so staff can get an idea of who you are as a person. If you would like an invite and can't find the one posted on the forums please let me know and I will get you one :)

Well I actually am a member already...on a slightly related note, do you have the power to move me to the donor group on the discord server? Also, when you say interact...does that mean like talk in the voice channels or simply post in the text channel?  I've never seen anyone in the voice channels...at least not in recent memory.
(09-09-2019, 11:02 AM)Noble Jade Falcon Wrote:
(09-09-2019, 10:40 AM)Penguinslayer4 Wrote: That's why we also have a discord you can join, there you can interact with staff and other players outside of the server so staff can get an idea of who you are as a person. If you would like an invite and can't find the one posted on the forums please let me know and I will get you one :)

Well I actually am a member already...on a slightly related note, do you have the power to move me to the donor group on the discord server? Also, when you say interact...does that mean like talk in the voice channels or simply post in the text channel?  I've never seen anyone in the voice channels...at least not in recent memory.
All you have to do is just communicate with the community in the discord, and take a little time to report those who are causing issues on server. If you don't have the time to fill out a simple ban request, I don't see why you should be applying for staff. I apologize if it came off as rude.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
I haven't seen you at all on the server since I've been back. Here's a screenshot from game tracker. 

You need to get your activity way up if you want to become a staff member here. I'm not saying that you wouldn't make a good staff member but the activity for 30 days is one of our requirements. Get your activity up and make yourself known in the community and on the forum . Until then, - 1

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: nXzQb2c.jpg]
Minor change - I've actually wasted 35 days of my life on this server! Was going by what the server said, not gametracker.  Doesn't make a difference to anything in this thread though
Your application has been Denied. You may reapply on 10/10/19. Listen to the feedback provided, get consistent activity, more involvement outside of the server, and stand out among other applicants. We would like to see a bit more effort and dedication towards it as well. If you're going to take an interest in being staff you have to be prepared to handle issues that arise and also have to have ample time to fill things out such as ban requests when needed.

я изучаю русский язык тоже.