Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Set up Easter Egg Guides for Specific TTT Maps?
Its no secret that some of the maps have easter eggs that change how the game is played. Issue is, with some maps, the Easter Eggs themselves are all based off inside information (*cough* Project_Suburb *cough*) and with no chances of actually finding out information online about those maps since its all in a gmod gamemode. I was wondering if someone with all the time in their day put some ways to do easter eggs on said maps. 
im not exactly saying that we should go and: hur dur lets do the easter egg every single round. But i was thinking more along the lines of this as miscellaneous info, like a giant thread of Did you know?  facts.
Just asking for someone who literally, absolutely, positively, has no social obligations in public to share their knowledge so i can pull off more meme tactics
:D
Where's even when you need him he knows all ?
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
Wii remote go fast

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon