Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why not? Discord Application
Discord Name: Mono/Midnight

Discord ID: Mono#9678

When First Joined(Estimate): Possibly around late of May 2018 (If I recall)

What can you do to help the discord community: Well, I can help prop hunt players who are new via Discord, give them how to ping a staff member, keep each discussion and/or topic relevant to the channel, assisting on how to earn points with joining Discord reward, and just keep out of troublemakers.

Why you want to help the discord community: In some occasion, I do communicate in the public Discord server, not as much on #general in all honesty, however, I can still assist whenever a individual is fairly new to Discord and doesn't know how it works. For instance, what channel topic goes to (TTT discussion goes to #ttt, PH discussion goes to #ph, etc).

Other: Just testing the water and wanted to see the outcome on whether or not I get a 'special' rank.
I know that one of the things people have asked Midnight to do is be more involved in the community etc before he can move to the next level of staff on the server, feel like this would be a good way for him to do that while helping the community out at the same time.
[Image: unknown.jpg]
+1 
I believe this is a great start to getting more involved within the community for you. I realize that your approach here is more nonchalant, however I also understand that's part of your character.  

Midnight takes the time to educate himself with rules and I do believe he will be a good, if not great addition to the discord Moderator team.