Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hassin Attempted Teaming
Offender's Name:  Hassin

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:79460283

Potential Witnesses: Trombowen,Hoodieninja,Jfjones,Xaiscool 

Reason to Ban: Hassin as a T stated multiple times he was gonna defib Trom, a detective after he killed him, he also said he was going to let Trom live if he didnt attack him. Trom of course followed the servers rules and as he was revived instatly attacked hassin

Proof: I have no visual eviedince beacause i am a pleb and cant upload images on the ingame browser

Other:
If you took any screenshots at all just wait until you log out of the game and upload them and then post them here
[Image: giphy.gif]
Tombowen can testify and so can I, Hassin was a T and deffibed Trombowen when he was a detective.
I wanted to kill him to get +1 creds.... I will admit to reviving him but I wanted to get +1 creds
He was revived and immediately after killed the traitor, no teaming was done, i dont see any reason for a ban request
Dont look so blue
Why are you guys getting so uppity about this little incident? Is he an asshole or something? Kinda like Mari said, this is unnecessary especially since there's no evidence of teaming.
He was going to kill him to get +1 credit. I don't see this as teaming.
Hassin will not be punished for this. Thank you for the report!

TCBA.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
Actually this is teaming and is punishable, he rev'd a D, and if that D killed him, and killed his T buddies causing them to lose the round, he gets slays for it.
@Christian got griefed.
This is teaming. You may have wanted the credit but when you decided to revive an inno and hope he wouldnt shoot you thats what you did wrong. Thats why you should only revive T buddies
[Image: JU8CD1n.png]
[Image: 73MD1Yf.gif]