Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hassin Attempted Teaming
Woah woah woah, pump the brakes.... so he spent 1 credit to revive the D to get 1 credit?
[Image: sYlL3bD4Bf9Cg.gif][Image: u7gAmp9lCZWPC.gif]
(03-08-2017, 05:05 PM)Obi Juan Canblowme Wrote: This is teaming. You may have wanted the credit but when you decided to revive an inno and hope he wouldnt shoot you thats what you did wrong. Thats why you should only revive T buddies

or revive scoovie to kill him again
[Image: iOq71ag.jpg]
(03-08-2017, 05:16 PM)tons4583 Wrote: Woah woah woah, pump the brakes.... so he spent 1 credit to revive the D to get 1 credit?

Ding ding ding we have a winner
(03-08-2017, 05:16 PM)tons4583 Wrote: Woah woah woah, pump the brakes.... so he spent 1 credit to revive the D to get 1 credit?

He could of found it off a dead T Buddy, but regardless it's wrong to do so. I apologize for being in the wrong.

Hassin you'll be serving some type of punishment for this. I'll get a decision from An Admin, and will edit this post when it is decided. Please make sure not to do this again in the future.

@hassin You'll serve 2 slays the next time you're on the server. Don't do this again.

TCBA
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]