Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reseting Levels
So I hear apparently that the server database was cleared for anyone under lvl 7 and I was literally 100xp away from it and my rank got reset. Thank you to fish for just giving me the rank but can you please give me the level back because this is annoying as hell
We'll get that fixed for you. Sorry about that.
Blamerippe.com
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]
(03-08-2017, 04:01 PM)Mr_Rippe Wrote: We'll get that fixed for you. Sorry about tha
It's totally fine man I am not raging and I understand that things like this happen and technology is not perfect but I appreciate your efforts and I respect everything you guys are doing. After all I am not a server engineer and trust me it's fine.

(03-08-2017, 04:05 PM)RootinTootinVladimirPutin Wrote:
(03-08-2017, 04:01 PM)Mr_Rippe Wrote: We'll get that fixed for you. Sorry about tha
It's totally fine man I am not raging and I understand that things like this happen and technology is not perfect but I appreciate your efforts and I respect everything you guys are doing. After all I am not a server engineer and trust me it's fine.

i am not blaming anyone, I am not a scientist

i am not blaming anyone, I am not a scientist

I think I will donate sometime in the future once I get my summer job so you guys can get better servers

I got my master rank anyway :)
Yeah server is kinda goofed rn.... Dink is on trying to fix but we got some wierd shit going down
(03-08-2017, 04:09 PM)BmanTheTBM Wrote: Yeah server is kinda goofed rn.... Dink is on trying to fix but we got some wierd shit going down

I mean is there anyay I can help I was developer rank on a server called delta TTT
I would really like to help
The oddgoings on your server is progress on the database. Once everything is in there and set it should be good to go.
@"A Fish" is magical, you know?
(03-08-2017, 04:03 PM)DaKody Wrote: Blamerippe.com

Holy fuck that's an actual redirect
(03-08-2017, 04:30 PM)✄ - - - Warpizzle - - - Wrote:

best $12 ive ever spent
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]
(03-08-2017, 06:50 PM)DaKody Wrote:
(03-08-2017, 04:30 PM)✄ - - - Warpizzle - - - Wrote: