Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Staying off forums
While I agree that a lot of the posts on this thread have been aggressive towards him, he has to expect this reaction when he literally says "I hate this hell hole."

The way you represent yourself will determine the majority of responses you receive.
==================== L i l y =====================
[Image: tumblr_ne6mgl5MRJ1s3ci0uo1_500.gif]
"Nah, google it up, shitlord."
The world is but a treat, when you're on easy street
========================================================
And @Fozzy, he's never represented himself like that in any way that I've known. Had I known that, I wouldn'tve posted what I posted. I just thought he was consistently bitching for attention, so cool off, man. Also I hope you got my turntable joke. it was funny. please.
(03-09-2017, 10:23 AM)✄ - - - Warpizzle - - - Wrote: And @Fozzy, he's never represented himself like that in any way that I've known. Had I known that, I wouldn'tve posted what I posted. I just thought he was consistently bitching for attention, so cool off, man. Also I hope you got my turntable joke. it was funny. please.

"He isn't being serious, therefore attacking / harassing him is ok" No it is not ok.

Same for you lily, all because of the way he makes himself come out doesn't mean it's ok to harass or attack him, so stop trying to justify bullying...
Dont look so blue
I'm a big bad bully, don't tell the principal @Mr_Rippe
(03-09-2017, 10:23 AM)✄ - - - Warpizzle - - - Wrote: And @Fozzy, he's never represented himself like that in any way that I've known. Had I known that, I wouldn'tve posted what I posted. I just thought he was consistently bitching for attention, so cool off, man. Also I hope you got my turntable joke. it was funny. please.
"Never represented himself"?

http://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/thread-728.html.

he made a thread asking for help and how he's struggling with life he was clearly depressed in that thread but no he totally didn't represent himself right?
Also "Had I know that I wouldn't have posted what I posted " you still haven't removed or apologized after knowing this.
    xoxo       Twitter         Youtube           Steam
I'm not trying to justify bullying. I never once stated that it's okay to attack him, because it's not. I've talked to Dagger in private chats as this thread was getting so much hate and EXPLAINED to him why I posted what I did on his thread. It doesn't change the fact that the reason why he's getting such negative responses is because of the way he represents himself.

Someone lock this thread.
==================== L i l y =====================
[Image: tumblr_ne6mgl5MRJ1s3ci0uo1_500.gif]
"Nah, google it up, shitlord."
The world is but a treat, when you're on easy street
========================================================
Locking
[Image: JU8CD1n.png]
[Image: 73MD1Yf.gif]
(03-09-2017, 12:30 AM)queef commando Wrote:
(03-08-2017, 08:02 PM)DaKody Wrote:
(03-08-2017, 07:47 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote: [Image: MHUCbyQ.png]

clear you alerts man, jesus

wtf is that aspect ratio too

It was on my second monitor which is 20 years old.
keep yourself safe.
@RussEfarmer  YOU HAVE NO BUSINESS BANNING OR THREATENING TO BAN TTT PLAYERS FROM THE FORUMS. 

To the rest of you who are attacking Dagger, Stop while you're ahead. Most of you attacking him are on thin ice as it is, SO DON'T PUSH YOUR LUCK.

Dagger has been going through a ruff time IRL. He asked for help and people are kind enough to help. He doesn't need more shit thrown at him.