Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DINKLEBERG!
Hi, thank you for responding :) so I'm leaving for my mothers for a couple weeks tomorrow so tonight was my last night to get on for awhile, but yeah I'm not hacking no offense, but prop hunt is easy as hell to learn and play. Sad to admit this, but I sound whore taunts i have nice headphones that'll dampen and enhance taunts depending on how i face.

Within an hr or two i learned look below things, corners, and on top of things, in mesh, and E is your best friend. Um two clips i saw which i can understand being alittle sus the first was the vending machine he time stamped. I saw it was shaking and I've noticed some props will shake when they are on top of players the other people were low key ghosting last video you could hear that one kid saying go back to the stalls so i ran to bathroom and they were ghosting the map before i believe.

Messages In This Thread
DINKLEBERG! - by Sheldon - 09-27-2019, 06:52 PM
RE: DINKLEBERG! - by §8Lt_Deathstar - 09-27-2019, 07:34 PM
RE: DINKLEBERG! - by Móno - 09-27-2019, 08:19 PM
RE: DINKLEBERG! - by TheUltraFish - 09-27-2019, 08:38 PM
RE: DINKLEBERG! - by Sheldon - 09-27-2019, 09:25 PM
RE: DINKLEBERG! - by Christian - 09-27-2019, 10:23 PM
RE: DINKLEBERG! - by TheUltraFish - 10-03-2019, 08:58 PM