Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The start of a movement
Offender's Name: @"LexiFox aka Cake" 

Offender's SteamID: Steam_0:0:420696969

Potential Witnesses: @MilkManFromMars, God, Gabe Newell

Reason to Ban: Hacking

Proof: A confession

Other: I weeded out the little rat and got her to confess to her sins. What happened to our fun an safe community? Is this what it's come to? I promise all of you patrons of Dinkleberg's that I will protect each and every one of you, and ensure the betterment of the community for now and all time if you support me. There's only one solution now. #MilkManForAdmin
                                                                                    It happened once, it will happen again.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: Sy6406Z.png]
+1 traps are better than lolis
[Image: Screenshot_105.png]
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Player Mega Trap Salad changed name to salsa+kale=best salad
Player salsa+kale=best salad changed name to Cake
__________________________________________________________________________________________
UwU Whats this sisters its a trappy wappy Hims a bads man and should gett the goods funishments for twicking the gemer gurls and bois pwease daddy mod pwease dont wet dis injustice continue on dis ser ver
+1 kale said all that needs to be said
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
+1 bean me harder pls I need another to add to my collection
I've spectated her and !ss her numerous times. i myself have prior a VAC ban from many years ago when I used to hack on CS:S. Of course I don't do that anymore but my point is that she hasn't broken any of the rules on our server and has hacked at all. To me it seems she's learned a lesson from prior bans. None of which on Dink's. I'm gonna give a fat -1 on this one. Not because she is a friend because I don't take sides, but because she hasn't done anything wrong in our community. And also she was probably just trolling you. She does that to me a lot.
[Image: nXzQb2c.jpg]
BAN HER, BEGONE FROM THIS COMMUNITY
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
(09-29-2019, 03:21 PM)Raider Hanks Wrote: BAN HER, BEGONE FROM THIS COMMUNITY

Glad to hear we have Raider Hank's full support in the #MilkManForAdmin campaign!
[Image: Sy6406Z.png]
yes it is true she hacks she bought my injector and scripts at happyhacks.me.com
[Image: J6yUs0g]
(09-29-2019, 03:07 PM)RenzoLeBenzo Wrote: I've spectated her and !ss her numerous times. i myself have prior a VAC ban from many years ago when I used to hack on CS:S. Of course I don't do that anymore but my point is that she hasn't broken any of the rules on our server and has hacked at all. To me it seems she's learned a lesson from prior bans. None of which on Dink's. I'm gonna give a fat -1 on this one. Not because she is a friend because I don't take sides, but because she hasn't done anything wrong in our community. And also she was probably just trolling you. She does that to me a lot.

look where we are dummy renzo
[Image: b_560x95.png]
(09-29-2019, 04:57 PM)happy Wrote: yes it is true she hacks she bought my injector and scripts at happyhacks.me.com

Oof why you gotta expose me out like that man. 

(use code happy for an extra 10% off)