Unban Appeal
Ingame Name: Alk
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:76008668
Who Banned You: Christian
Reason for Ban: RDM & Leave
Length of Ban: a Week
Reason for Mods to Unban: I was unaware that I have been slayed, and I had to leave Dinkleberg. I was not aware of the fact that I had been slayed, as I am fairly certain that the RDM had happened about two to three rounds before I left.
Have you been Banned Before?: Yes, but I do not have proof whatsoever. I have been banned from Browntown for the same reason as above, and somehow got miraculously pardoned.

Thank you for reading this. I will accept any decision made by the server staff as to whether my time should bed shortened, removed completely, or have nothing happen.
-Alk
I gave you 2 slay for you had 2 RDM's and left after you served one. If you said you had to go I wouldn't have unbanned (as long as you asked and I said it was ok)you but you just left without saying.

You've been unbanned. Next time make sure to serve your slays or ask another Staff Member if you can serve the slay another time.

TCBA
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]