( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
So it seems I need to work on:
-Forum time
-Tempermant
-Less Lenny
-No KOS Rippe
-More teaching and maintaining of server rules to newer players

Thank you guys for the feed back.

Sub note: It's only because I love you Warp <3.
Can be very serious, but overall fun and knowlegable about the rules. Plus has a good amount of time, and is sexy ;) +1
-1, seen to many reports and issues for you to be staff at this time
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]
Just from my personal experience with you and seeing you the past few days, I can say you're alright player, respectable in some regard, although as others have said, your attitude will need to be a bit less negative toward others. Also, you're time on the server is good and all, I just see it needing to be more consistent, as pointed out before.

For this time +0
[Image: b_560x95.png]
I would agree on the attitude thing, which is something we can iron out if need be. I stand neutral on this app +0
[Image: sYlL3bD4Bf9Cg.gif][Image: u7gAmp9lCZWPC.gif]
-1 Bad attitude in general
[Image: 7onE1Qa.png]
I am t-  J - s not t - G - s and especially not the plural of tj. That would be retarded.
To be honest I just wanted the extra map vote :| So I bought donor.

Still going to strive to do better so I can attempt again in a month or so though.

Though I am going to have to ask for more elaboration on "consistent server time.". I am on essentially daily; though my job doesn't allow me to be on the same time every day. So i'm not sure if there's some happy medium I can hit.
(03-12-2017, 05:14 PM)SuspiciousAF Wrote: Still going to strive to do better so I can attempt again in a month or so though.

It's actually two months(anyways learn from this app and when you reapply your good)
[Image: original.gif]
We have decided to deny your app, work on the things above and reapply in a few months.