Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Poison dart gun bad
I'm not trying to get it removed, i"m saying that it is..... bad (slowly kills you while you are helpless to do anything or find the health station because you are so blind)
If, at a minimum, it wan't a one hit with that annoyingness, or if the flash effect was downgraded, i would be fine with that
[Image: phzdad0ules31.jpg]
Meh, it's fine the way it is. -1 However, tweaking to where it did not kill instead worked like poison in Minecraft O_O that would be neat. Lower the person to 1 hp!
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
i could live with that (so long as the flashes went away when the damage stopped, that is)
I could understand if this gun still restocked, since Healthstations never did. But it no longer does this, so there really is no need to remove it. Yes it is annoying and crutch, but there isn't really anything game breaking. As much as I too hate this weapon, it really only needed the restockable portion removed. And that has been done already.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
found a possible replacement (looks nice, and you can do some other fun stuffs with this one)
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...oison+dart

quick rundown, 3 darts, poison, blind, mute
darts to random amount of damage (42-82 default)
you can configure it
if someone is on fire and hit with poison they will explode (could bring the flare gun back a little more)

also it looks cooler than the one we have right now
(10-02-2019, 11:38 PM)Saitama Wrote: found a possible replacement (looks nice, and you can do some other fun stuffs with this one)
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...oison+dart

quick rundown, 3 darts, poison, blind, mute
darts to random amount of damage (42-82 default)
you can configure it
if someone is on fire and hit with poison they will explode (could bring the flare gun back a little more)

also it looks cooler than the one we have right now
Gotta say I do enjoy this idea a lot.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
i agree with saitamas idea i would like to see the flare gun getting some action.
Saitama's idea looks really cool
should i just make the suggested replacement its on thread, because i feel like some people will avoid looking if they think it is just someone complaining?
@"Saitama" post it in thread