Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Poison dart gun bad
I think that the poison dart gun should be removed. It's a shit weapon that makes it impossible to see where you are going and kills you slowly. There is a reason all of the other t weapons are instant kill. I think that the dance gun should be fixed and brought back to replace it
I think (if possible of course) the poison gun should be tweaked. It should slowly chip away a max of 40-ish damage. That way people shot can still survive if they have enough help, AND it can still help the T's by chipping at the inno's health pool and not leaving DNA. It could also be used while retreating or attempting to as a way to ward off inno's who really want the kill. It would also function as a way to stun someone before you attack them to disorient them while you shoot them. It could be functional in many ways without being removed.

Overall, I mean the poison gun shouldn't kill you by itself. Come on now, it's annoyingly broken.
[Image: Sy6406Z.png]
tested the damage output of the poison dart gun on crummy cradle. the bloody thing doesnt even stop at 100 damage. it goes up to 800+ damage. multiple bodies turned into bread were harmed in the making of this example
It's visually very annoying (hurts the shit out of my eyes every time it happens to me) and just isn't fun from a gameplay perspective. Crippling a player is an interesting mechanic but having it kill you without a health station is ass. Dance gun was broken af in that it didn't work 50% of the time but at least it was funny and killed you relatively quickly.
if we could find a similar variant that slows down the target's movement/reload/ads/gave accuracy debuff (even one or two of those options) and took like 40 health i would much prefer that to what we have now
[Image: phzdad0ules31.jpg]
Knife, AWP - One hit kill --> Forum post about why they're bad and should be removed

Poison dart - Kills you over time, can prevent yourself from dying --> Forum post about why it's bad and should be removed

You guys know the Ts are outnumbered, right?
(09-30-2019, 06:31 PM)Connar Wrote: Knife, AWP - One hit kill --> Forum post about why they're bad and should be removed

Poison dart - Kills you over time, can prevent yourself from dying --> Forum post about why it's bad and should be removed

I would rather be knifed or awped than get poisoned. You can't prevent poison if all of the d's have spent their 1 credit or died (which happens 90% of the time).
(09-30-2019, 06:36 PM)killerZoreo Wrote:
(09-30-2019, 06:31 PM)Connar Wrote: Knife, AWP - One hit kill --> Forum post about why they're bad and should be removed

I would rather be knifed or awped than get poisoned.

You can always just killbind once you get poisoned if you like ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
(09-30-2019, 06:40 PM)Connar Wrote:
(09-30-2019, 06:36 PM)killerZoreo Wrote:

I would rather be knifed or awped than get poisoned.

You can always just killbind once you get poisoned if you like ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

That ruins the point of buying a poison gun in the first place, leading to another reason to remove it. And I look around for a health station and killbind if I don't see one.
Stop trying to get all the T's arsenal removed. While I personally despise the poison dart gun and refuse to ever use it (as a T that is), I don't think it should be removed. If it is tweaked, okay I guess, but should never be removed. You are supposed to suffer an innocent. You will be poisoned, stabbed, sniped, harpooned, slugged, and even kicked around the map....because T's need a fun and unique arsenal to manipulate their ways to a win.
[Image: gYIxK93.png]