Also to make this post not be deleted
You are one of the best trusted I’ve seen and more than deserve tmod
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
Daegan is very experienced at this point and knows the rules inside and out. I also admire the patience he has to be able to deal with the constant shit he gets for being younger than the average of the community. He deals with more than his fair share of harassment and handles it admirably in my eyes. Also I’d say that Daegan has always been very friendly when I have talked to him. +1 give my man his chance.
[Image: ehzhie1yovv21.jpg]
To be honest I always saw daegan as immature. So I ignored what he actually did on the server. When I was his age I was actually staff, but I just didn't talk. This summer I realized that he is a good and active staff member despite my bias. I want to apologize for assuming. +1 keep up the good work.

I'm just re-posting my response to his first app. Still applies.
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
accepted but still continue to work on some things in the future like handling of trolls and doing well under pressure