Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alright 2nd times a charm (Tmod)
Ingame Name: daeganislegit

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:192823087

Time Played: over a thousand im not gonna add up any more 

When First Joined: Jun, 21 2018 

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): my time zone is est and with school im on 4pm-8 in the week,  and the weekends i'm on the time I get up till i am tired 

Rank Desired: Tmod

Current Rank: Trusted

What can you do to help the community: i have no life so i'm more likely to answer TTT_OnCall  and if i don't answer it im asleep or at school. I'm one of the two staff members almost always on at night  because I get bored but I get off at 5am or 4am most of the time. As Gabe said in my last app about school and doing homework and all of that first i always do homework at lunch, AOC and the car ride home so you don't need to worry. I know my way around the logs and the ban request. I can record evidence with ease.
Why you want to help the community: This community is family to me and I want to grow with my family. I had Derp, Wild, Lace, Lilly, Rits, Penguin, Lycan, Gabe, scoovie, gimmick, nopleez, HalfDemonLink, Kale , salsa, Nuru, Jimbo, Reed, Burrito, Duck,  DoyouLift, KIller , renzo, turner,chris, potato , ace and dong also dildo . All these people make me want to stay but even though most of these names are gone, I have seen people I deeply care about leave some for sad reasons some for server reasons.these people made me who I am i want to be somebody's Derp ,or as funny as lace or as calm as lycan. You all are family and all i want to do is help my family. Also I believe there's Hope in the new wave of staff kale and salsa both my age and care for the server as much as  me. Ckg is a regular who always cared. There's Hope and I want to be a wave of staff that makes a change.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): 

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): 
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thread-all-my-apps
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thread-Daegan4Trusted
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thread-Daegan-for-big-blue

How did you find us?:  clicking random servers until i saw a name that looked familiar to me,because I loved fairly odd parents so i tried it  

Other: red means gone in the names. Also I think im cursed please don't wait until my 6th try 
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
why is the font so small?
[Image: J6yUs0g]
(09-25-2019, 11:11 PM)happy Wrote: why is the font so small?

I transferred it from Google docs so it was either really big or really small

But salsa is older and I’m younger...

In all seriousness, daegan gets a +1 from me, due to him always being positive even when people flame him, knowing a lot more about the server than me, and being helpful to everyone. As well, I think daegan has become Moreno confident in husband decisions, and has learned from his last tmod application. I think daegan would be a great tmod now.

Just stop snorting into your mic when I do the trap voice.
[Image: Screenshot_105.png]
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Player Mega Trap Salad changed name to salsa+kale=best salad
Player salsa+kale=best salad changed name to Cake
__________________________________________________________________________________________
UwU Whats this sisters its a trappy wappy Hims a bads man and should gett the goods funishments for twicking the gemer gurls and bois pwease daddy mod pwease dont wet dis injustice continue on dis ser ver
daegan has gotten so much better at dealing with trolls in the past months he has increased ten fold. he still makes small mistakes we all do but i completely think he is ready for tmod daegan has shown that he cares for this community deeply and it shows +1 

you better get mod after this.
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
I’ve always liked daegan as a staff. He’s kind, good with trolls now, and he works fast. I’ll admit I haven’t played with him a tremendous amount, but I’ve never seen him as a poor staff. I would definitely +1 Daegan, great staff
[Image: Sy6406Z.png]
-1 you have not met the tmod denial requirement and I must stay the only active tmod

Easy +1. Daegan is a cool guy who has kept a level head around trolls. He is good at doing reports and is fast to act on idiots who mic/chat spam. I think that the new abilities that come with tmod will be very beneficial and properly used by Daegan. Good luck on blue ya damn squeaker.
-1 not enough ttt
+1 very active and calm I think he learned a lot from his previous application and would make a great staff.
You have definitely matured in how you handle yourself on the server when it comes to trolls and people trying to annoy you. My main criticism at this point is making sure you provide sufficient evidence on ban requests (which you mostly do, but I have handled one recently without enough proof). That's something I think you can iron out as a tmod, and I think you've worked hard and deserve a chance, so I will +1 this.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
(09-27-2019, 01:18 PM)Avi Wrote: You have definitely matured in how you handle yourself on the server when it comes to trolls and people trying to annoy you. My main criticism at this point is making sure you provide sufficient evidence on ban requests (which you mostly do, but I have handled one recently without enough proof). That's something I think you can iron out as a tmod, and I think you've worked hard and deserve a chance, so I will +1 this.

Yeah that ban was my fault I thought I copied it and pasted it but I didn't sorry