Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ya'll are honestly trash at this game and I get banned for being good
it isn't my fault you play like shit on your t round by killing a detective in front of me, then you ban me for killing you. killing a detective is always kos dumbass petty biiiiiiitch. i get banned for playing logically, some mods are cool others are power hungry little bitches, and the community is filled with cuck boys who'd kill for a girl's attention kinda like milkman. so sad lmao
That's nice...
haha wow thats so crazy

when u call someone petty but here u r making a thread when u have no idea what ur talking about then shit talking more people

that is so wild haha  :)
Cool

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
http://prntscr.com/pdlsz0 

this is all i say
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
Cuck boy Raider ready for duty, can I kill for you @Hani @Penguinslayer4 @Kale ? I love myself some female attention.

In all seriousness, if you have a legitimate complaint you would like to make regarding the actions of staff on TTT, please create a valid report (with format) on the staff abuse threads.
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
Didn't even have the balls to tag me smh. Just trying to live my day and getting called out here. Time to go cry myself asleep now because the angry man who got banned for being dumb said my name
[Image: Sy6406Z.png]
wtf is this doing in ttt suggestion/help
[Image: J6yUs0g]
Breaking News

Dumbass petty bitch makes thread about people being dumbass petty bitches

Stay banned you dumb fuck
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Tf happened to nodnerd