Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Congrats to TTT Superiority
[Image: a751a29c5822990e07518d7d8b8087d9.png]
Congrats to TTT for achieving the first thread on these forums to ever obtain 1 million views! Wow, that's a greater number than the population of 73 small island/small african nations! Almost more than the interesting landlocked country of Eswatini, formerly known as Swaziland and formerly the home to the longest verified reign of a monarch in modern history, King Sobhuza II.

Thank you to the TTT community for your continued support in playing the server itself despite some differences that may exist, and thank you for choosing our TTT Server. Yes, this gives TTT temporary bragging rights over PH [Image: 8c179b918f143535be21de01bc7fda59.png]

I would also like to thank the community as a whole for contributing to this milestone. Let's aim for 1.5 million by the end of the academic school year and 1 million views on ph by next winter

idk why i made this post i got bored, but we need something to get the forums engaged today besides unban/ban requests/apps/etc
I've never read TTT rules (:
So many views but nobody reads it
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Remember when PH had it's rule page changed from the OG Post? Pepperidge farm remembers
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
Wow this is an amazing post thank you Gabe.

You fucking cocksucker
Nice. I think half of those views are from a select group of people tho
Amazing.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
(10-01-2019, 10:26 PM)Christian Wrote: Amazing.

Quite.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Weren't we already aware of TTT's overall superiority
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
PH > TTT
All because the TTT admin named dumbo gaybe is there