Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Everyjuan for "Staff Abuse"
I accedently press the "v" key (binded to say "X is a tratior") and shortly after I said "false". But then Everyjuan carried out the cancelled kos - I was reported. Everyjuan then proceeded to not check the logs and false slay me;hence the reason I request he is banned.
nice
Use the correct Format please.
    xoxo       Twitter         Youtube           Steam
You said CHECK CHAT and CHECK LOGS. You say I never checked and you called it off? Here you go.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

So here is what happened. You called a KOS, someone followed it. It was not called off in time for the person was already killed. You were slayed, and there was no staff abuse. You've been whining all day, and having multiple counts of mic spam.

Also nice usage of our Staff Abuse template.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
Nice incorrect format, and false KOSes don't show up in damagelogs, and since you accidentally called it in chat, it's accidental RDM which you were slain for since you were the one to call the KOS (accidentally or not). No staff abuse whatsoever here.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Too bad people cant read.
-1 needs more Template
he just trolled, teamed, and rdm'd and left. gg. perma'd
Thank be to Juan our Savior