Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Just ban him already
Offender's Name: MY DUDER

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:86918412

Potential Witnesses: @Cardio  @"Cake" 

Reason to Ban: Targeting, trolling, teaming

Proof: https://youtu.be/FPAK_68r9sk

Other:  I'm really disappointed in this one. I dont know where to start. I'm disappointed in the staff. A lot of you are really good friends of mine, and I couldnt say anything bad about you if i tried, but you really just... disappointed me. For about a little more than a week this guy has been doing exactly this and more (these clips all took place in less than an hour. The last round of rooftops, the ~40 mins on terror train, and the start of aircraft, so imagine that over about 9 days) as well as the last clip that shows him confessing to defibing an inno and losing the round for the T's, which cardio killed him, not her fault. During this time i BARELY spoke to duder, and when i did i was telling him to not talk to me, or i was trying to ask him why he hates me to at least get him to leave me alone, it didnt work. I tried muting him, since i know thats your first thought, but when he realizes i muted him he would annoy me physically. False calls for sus/kos, fake reports, etc. The only real example of this i have is weak, today on the floating island map he false reported me for killing him while walking away from an unid, mayb @Hani remembers, maybe she doesnt. But above all I'm disappointed about what you people say about me. That i do nothing but "egg on" trolls. But when this happens, and i actually play the bigger man for this long, nothing changes, i tried talking to the staff before, lots. I know i messaged kale, zoreo, nicol, hani. All of you knew. Nicol tried to help by suggesting i gather evidence but its been a week by this point. The only person who did anything was Lycan, tonight, when i mentioned it to him. For shitstaff you're the only one who tried bud, i respect you. The rest of you all belittle me as nothing but a troll or someone who encourages them, but when I do my part and be the bigger man you refuse to hold your money where your mouth is and do something when I AM  the good guy. I'm disappointed man. And I'm serious about all of this. If you even try to imply that i in any way encouraged or egged it on, then I dont know what to tell you.
[Image: Sy6406Z.png]
He's been banned, Lycan gave him a warning earlier.
I do remember the false report yes but he said he was going to look at the death scene of what happened so it didn't seem like anything bad at the time.
I commend you for getting the evidence and all, but no one is saying you're a bad guy. There are just things we can all work on.

Sorry you had to go through that, though.
i will never fall for puss and go retardo mode ✊