Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cactus for Green?
+1 he knows the rules fun to play with just that one thing that other people have already said
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
-1 , keeps calling me mitch and started the whole fiasco.
+2 as what everyone has said so far.
Just shoot the dang traitor when they pull a sneaky next time.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Project Moon Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
(10-11-2019, 04:58 PM)killerZoreo Wrote: This is a hard +0. I do think cactus would be amazing staff, but communication would have to go farther than just "I am cactus".

I speak freely now,(and have done for about 138hours) "I am cactus" is just my default response to standard questions asked during rounds or if someone tried to speak to me and I don't wanna stop and type.

but I'll obviously have to respond seriously to genuine questions or when dealing with reports. I'm not that silly.

I am cactus.
[Image: j3I5q8.jpg]
I am Kale

Honestly, i'd think cactus would be a great staff member, he knows the rules, knows how to deal with people, and is usually calm when faced with persistent trolls, so I give Cactus a +1
[Image: Screenshot_105.png]
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Player Mega Trap Salad changed name to salsa+kale=best salad
Player salsa+kale=best salad changed name to Cake
__________________________________________________________________________________________
UwU Whats this sisters its a trappy wappy Hims a bads man and should gett the goods funishments for twicking the gemer gurls and bois pwease daddy mod pwease dont wet dis injustice continue on dis ser ver
+1

Cactus is friendly and follows the rules
+1 knows the rules and is a cool guy
Accepted, just be more mindful of what was said here, especially the fooling around with traitors(teaming)