Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cactus for Green?
Ingame Name: Cactus

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:66073725

Time Played: in-game tracker says 288 Hours

When First Joined: A long time ago, But actively like 4 months ago 

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I live in UK atm (GMT) but just quit my job so I have nothing but spare time at the moment to help out on the server. I'll be playing at any time of the day. 

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Regular

What can you do to help the community: I've staffed before for a couple of years  back when gmod was my main game (all on the 1 server), I'll have to re-learn a few things but I will be quick to catch back up to speed and help the rest of the current staffing team.
 I play at weird times since I live in the UK and a lot of the time I get on before staff are around or when the server is starting to die down and Staff and other players are heading off or going to Bed, I can help keep a bit of sanity in the server during those weird times others don't normally play.

Why you want to help the community: I enjoy playing Gmod again at the moment and dinkles is by far the most fun I've had on a server in a long time but I want to try and help the server a bit and show you what else I can do besides go 150hours only saying "i am Cactus"

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Yes, I like bats (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...t-was-rude) But I think we can all agree it was more of a ban off a technicality rather than a ban because I was trying to hurt the server or anyone on it.

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): No.

How did you find us?: Looking for non 24/7 Minecraft servers when I stumbled across this little gem.

Other: if accepted I promise to seek help for my Bat addiction and try to keep it under control :)
[Image: j3I5q8.jpg]
+1000 the cactus meme shall prolong as long as he is staff. No but all jokes aside, I believe Cactus should become trusted since he is very kind and will be the best applicant for the position. Despite him being banned before I did think it was bullshit and should have at least been given a warning but oh well. I hope it does not lessen the chance of him getting promoted. He is Cactus and will be the best trusted Cactus
I like you cactus, you’re fun after we got past the initial bump in the road, but you do have an issue about the bats and defibs. +0 I guess. Good luck
[Image: Sy6406Z.png]
Had to sign-in to absolutely drop a +1. 

From what I've experienced, you are such a forgiving person in situations and that's something I like to see in players more than anything. I've said your previous ban for teaming was pretty garbage, so I believe it shouldn't disqualify you from a position. I've never had or witnessed a bad experience with you. In situations where you noticed I genuinely messed up, you forgave me knowing it wasn't intentional. It's so easy for players and staff members to pout and say, "You ruined my fun, so you're going to get punished!" 

I think you're a really well-reserved player and deserve a spot.

am Cactus.
+1 knows the rules, is good to be around on the server. And is not only talkative, but friendly.
I'm for it. You've been that rare guest that dropped out of nowhere that has been pleasant to play with, and very reasonable.

My only slight issue is the whole fooling around with traitors and all. I 100% know and understand it was to have fun both times, and I'm not saying DON'T have fun. I'm just saying that's something you should avoid doing.
+1 I know me and you cactus didnt get along at first, but after realizing you were a rare guest I have loved to play with you and see your cactus collection, and if you dont get staff im gonna riot
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
Besides the ban you had, you have been extremely helpful on server pointing things out and have shown you know how to collect evidence and do other things expected of trusted. I think if you continue to do these things, you will be a great addition to the staff team. +1 and best of luck on your app.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
I've never had any issues with cactus. He's one of the few that notify staff when dead chat gets crazy and all staff are alive. Has never had issues helping when needed and has been helpful in calming the server down when trolls are on. +1 and the official Penguin stamp of approval
This is a hard +0. I do think cactus would be amazing staff, but communication would have to go farther than just "I am cactus".

EDIT: Apparently I am not a very observant person. +1