Poll: What's the verdict?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Unban
25.00%
2 25.00%
Hey! he's back, get him!
75.00%
6 75.00%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Its been Months, but im back to try again
(10-13-2019, 09:27 PM)Caspxr Wrote:
(10-12-2019, 01:36 PM)Andre Wrote: I will also go off with what Avi said. 
1. What makes you think we can trust you?- The essence of trust  is to believe that I won't and you could always just ban me againi if caught cheating and that im sure would go with no appeal.
2. What stops you from hacking again?- I no longer have software
I believe that this is too soon I as well agree with Avi I don’t trust this situation it hasn’t been that long. - Cmon cheif four months
Unless you would like to figure a way how to prove us wrong that you can be trusted then we will then see but as of right now it’s a -1 from me- Lets get that negative positive, could i pay for my actions as somewhat of bail in a way and to whom do i give this bail.

In my mind I've just killed you three times. (For those reading i answered his questions in bold)

(10-12-2019, 01:26 PM)Avi Wrote: So here's the link to your previous appeal where you admit to hacking and evidence was provided for reference to this appeal:
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...manent-Ban

I will ask, why should we trust you have changed? What would stop you from hacking again if you get unbanned? Right now I dont trust that you wont hack again.
Well why don't you trust?
I have plenty of reasons to not trust you, nor any person that uses any sort of client on server.  I've heard the same story before, "I won't hack again" but from what I've seen any time a hacker is given a second chance, they end up hacking again because it's either a joke to them getting unbanned or they try to hide it better thinking they won't get caught.  There's no reason that you've given that says I should have to trust you won't do it again either.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~

Messages In This Thread
RE: Its been Months, but im back to try again - by Avi - 10-13-2019, 09:50 PM