Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
TTT Weapon Balancing 10/16/2019
Wowie, I'm still here. And I'm here to announce that the Weapon Balancing Update will Drop this week. ETA is either tomorrow Morning, or as late as Friday. Below I've provided a ChangeLog if you are interested in the changes we made. We'd like to remind people to provide their feedback once the update drops. We've asked multiple people to try and test these out on the test server, but no one really went about testing them besides myself and a few staff members.

ChangeLogs

So, you may be asking what's next? Currently, we will be looking into Secondaries at a later date. Some have been tweaked such as the Deagle, S&W, Tec-9, etc. But we do plan to expand our tweaking to other weapons that have not been shown in the changelogs. We are also still looking into Hitreg, as that is going to be our next major priority. Once we can get the important stuff out of the way, I'm sure we'll be able to discuss more content with Dink. In the mean time, hold tight.

~Christian
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
The tec9 was always good. But now it's even better.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
It all looks good to me, good job Christian!
[Image: b_560x95.png]
was the ammo exploit fixed with all weapons that have it or just the s&w?
Good to see weapons getting fixed, but it's hard to judge patch notes without knowing base values. Not a gripe with the weapons getting fixed rather than being curious about the previous values and how much these changes will adjust that weapon. At least it's done!
Man now I have to be good at the game
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
will the kriss vector stop killing me in 2seconds now?
(10-17-2019, 10:03 AM)Meeemo Wrote: will the kriss vector stop killing me in 2seconds now?

No
[Image: Sy6406Z.png]
Wasn’t the famas’s original damage 21 to begin with? We merged it cause it was too op to unless headshot modifiers are/have been reduced I don’t thunk it should be reverted (if that’s original damage).
I'm going to rebump this and ask for the original or previous values to be shown. I know it's hard when values are constantly changing, but I think it would help a lot more with community feedback.

Instead of saying a value was changed to 21, it would be nice to see it written as changed from 26 -> 21 or 26 to 21. It's easier to understand what's changing on a larger scale.