Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A green Irish Pixie?
Ingame Name: [Pink] Pixie Soldier, Pixie Soldier, lilpixie88 (previously)
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:68058106
Time Played: 429hrs
When First Joined:  1st Jan 2019

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): During the week I'm usually on from 7pm - 11pm GMT, at weekends it varies depending on what I'm up to but often on at different times of the day.
Rank Desired: Trusted
Current Rank: Donor (Regular in terms of time)

What can you do to help the community?: I'm quite often on at times when staff are not, due to my time zone. I've been helping a bit over the last couple of months where I can with; players who mic spam, ghost or are hacking and just generally breaking rules. I also have helped when staff are on by recording or just keeping an eye out for things happening. I can continue to do this while also being of more use. I’m usually quite laid back but will speak up when I need to and I don’t really lose my temper, even when the server does get noisy. I also know my limits and will ask for help or guidance if I’m not sure how something is to be done. I have got to know the rules and generally how the server should be run, I also have recording software to be able to capture any evidence I would need.

Why do you want to help the community?: I’ve been part of this community since the beginning of the year and I have enjoyed getting to know people, learning to play the game better (I’m getting there!) and enjoy spending time with the people on the server. I would like to help keep the community a fun place for everyone (No one likes to play with a cheater) and to help new players that come along who need a bit of guidance.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): Nope
Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts):  Nope

How did you find us?:  Was really bored on new years eve on my new PC and decided to go on GMod which I hadn’t played in years. Found the server as it had the most people on and I just stuck with it as I liked it.

Other: Hope I've filled this in correctly! Thanks for reading my application and for any comments/feedback given ?
[Image: unknown.jpg]
It's about damn time. I've only been bugging you for months now XD. But honestly one of the best people on server and extremely helpful, always lending a hand to help me or other staff on at the time. She has a cool and collected approach when dealing with people and knows the rules and spots very well. I've never had an issue with the way you've handled things and we already work together when were on. I think you'll do just fine as trusted. +1
Ex TTT Mod Dec 14, 2019 - Dec 14, 2019
Ex PH Mod April 14, 2019 - January 20, 2020
Ex PH Mod May 9, 2020 - May 27, 2022
Proud member of the RDMS
Ex Forum Admin May 6, 2022 - May 6, 2022
Former PH Map Editor

Pixie is a wonderful player and shows she knows the rules well. She is helpful when there are troublesome players and is good at spotting ghosting/hacking. I think she has great potential as trusted. +1 and best of luck on your app.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
I do believe Pixie is fitted as a staff. Her willing to help out, follow guidelines, has already good amount of time, etc. Since now I'm inactive, it doesn't mean I cannot give out feedback from previous weeks. Though, I very much appreciated your time on here Pixie, that shows actual dedication and honor towards the Prop Hunt community as a whole. You're here to make every single individual happy and a better place for others. I have no problems nor do I have any concerns on you becoming staff. I support Pixie to become one of the team. Good luck.
While I have been... away, I did get on today, while she was on. What I observed was pretty good and I think her general conduct with other players is good and she is more than just ready to have this role. +1 from me. I cannot speak more in general because while not much happened while I was on it did seem that all was going well for her in general.
Pixie has been heavily involved in the community, within: discord, forums, and on server.  She's notified staff on many occasions of potential and current problems on the server. Great communication skills with staff, which is always appreciated and needed skill to be an effective staff member.  
Very qualified to join the staff team.  Level headed dealing with trolls and other various trouble makers.
This is an easy +1 from me.
Good luck, and have fun!
I don’t normally play with pixie because you get on early mornings. I have work unfortunately though lol. But I must say you are a super good at helping us out whenever we need help and you know server rules meets requirements I think you would make an excellent trusted. +1 I hope to see you around, Good Luck.
I may look calm but in my mind I just killed you three times

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas
Pixie is one of those players that actually cares about this community, and wants it to be the best it can be. She is consistently active on server, forums, and discord. On server, Pixie is calm cool and collected when dealing with mic spam, ghosting, and other forms of PH fuckery. She gathers evidence when needed, and has a couple of ban requests under her belt already. This is a no-brainer +1.
[Image: ban_2.png]
[Image: aug_kick_2.png]
Thank you for all your comments so far everyone! Really was apprehensive about putting out this app and had put it off for quite a while, so I do appreciate it.  Blush

(Center aligned just for you Old Man  ;) )
[Image: unknown.jpg]
+1
I shall keep this brief. I have not been on server with you much as of late as I have been on ttt and you lead a busy life. Setting aside personal issues you appear to be dedicated to the server and maintaining and upholding its rules when you are on server. I do believe you will be good staff. I will however will encourage you to constantly look for ways to improve yourself no matter the situation.
I wish you the best of luck with your staff app