Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Cocoas back ma dudes
Ingame Name: [pink]Cocoa | CrossHares

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:159320756

Time Played: 5 days, 14 hours

When First Joined: a month and a week+some

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I'm on all the time really, other than when I'm at school or asleep. Time wise around 2:30-11 on weekdays, most of the day on weekends cuz I have no life

Rank Desired: trusted

Current Rank: regular

What can you do to help the community?: i can help teach and enforce rules. Bring a happy friendly face and a friend to anyone and everyone. I just want to help out and give back to my favorite server.

Why do you want to help the community?: this servers all I've had for over a month, all my friends are here, there's so many new and cool people to meet, overall its just such a nice experience staying.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): naahhh

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): http://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/thread-725.html

How did you find us?: was snooping around the server list with a bud of mine.

Other: this may be a bit early but I feel like I've changed pretty well for the better since my first app.I just would love to help out more.
Okay, so basically, you needed to wait longer to reapply for a staff position within PH. 
You are supposed to wait a month or so, but you reapplied in less than 3 weeks. 
I'm worried you're going to be too kind to others?? 
This is not specifically a daycare, and being too kind on players can lead to staff disrespect.
Also, forum activity is an issue for me?? But that's just because I love forums, and I think in order to be a part of PH staff, you need to be on forums frequently to make sure nobody needs anything, and to see staff apps, etc.
Trust is also an issue for me,
I am just worried that you don't know how to handle certain things, but that's my opinion. 
I also, don't believe you're "mature" enough to be in this position.
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=18294926]
+0, I feel neutral honestly. You have corrected your actions mentioned in previous applications, but I don't see much seriousness and maturity into making your application. Your in game applications have greatly improved, and you have good forum time. My only complications are your reapply date and your application effort.
+1

Now theres a reason as to why I'm coming back to rate this app. Yes the downfall is the whole lack of effort and the poor timing, but let's face it. Prophunt is running low on staff. With proper training and attention(From both ends of the spectrum) anyone can be a simple trusted. Trusted is a rank where the upper staff can watch the player. No need to be such a hard judge. Now I feel Cocoa would make a decent trusted in a matter of a week, given proper support and all. I don't understand why everyone has to be a strict judge when its just a simple trusted app. Hard judging goes toward mod apps more than trusted apps, remember this.
i see how i can come off as power hungry but thats not really it, i see lots of people doing wrong and either noone online to respond to my texts or it being far more urgent, id just imagine it would be fun.. maybe its even a problem that i just want to fit in for once in my life and make a difference that counts and i shouldnt be staff, idk at this point-cocoa
(03-10-2017, 09:44 PM)[pink]Cocoa | CrossHares Wrote: i see how i can come off as power hungry but thats not really it, i see lots of people doing wrong and either noone online to respond to my texts or it being far more urgent, id just imagine it would be fun.. maybe its even a problem that i just want to fit in for once in my life and make a difference that counts and i shouldnt be staff, idk at this point-cocoa

I don't understand? 
(03-10-2017, 09:49 PM)ttawineun Wrote:
(03-10-2017, 09:44 PM)[pink]Cocoa | CrossHares Wrote: i see how i can come off as power hungry but thats not really it, i see lots of people doing wrong and either noone online to respond to my texts or it being far more urgent, id just imagine it would be fun.. maybe its even a problem that i just want to fit in for once in my life and make a difference that counts and i shouldnt be staff, idk at this point-cocoa

I don't understand? 

i dont either... you guys can just reject it, the only reason i really am being considered is the fact that the server needs staff.
(03-10-2017, 09:58 PM)[pink]Cocoa | CrossHares Wrote:
(03-10-2017, 09:49 PM)ttawineun Wrote:

I don't understand? 

i dont either... you guys can just reject it, the only reason i really am being considered is the fact that the server needs staff.

Don't think I am coming across rude or anything, but saying things like this is not a way to receive the staff position you would like in the future. Staff needs a major factor called maturity when needed. By you saying things like this, and basically being passive aggressive, you make it more difficult for you to basically, get promoted to a staff position.

What I am trying to say, is keep a positive attitude, as being passive aggressive will only hurt you, not others. 
Trust me, I know. 
You can't be so negative when staff possibly don't like your application, just brush it off.
It isn't anything against you, it is their personal opinion. 
By staff saying you're not "mature" doesn't mean you aren't mature.
That is simply an opinion. 
If you would like us to reject it, just write canceled or something. 
@Taako the Wizard was indeed correct about PH not having a good amount of staff right now, but that doesn't have an impact wether or not you are getting a staff position or not.
Gambling isn't a proper action to take when getting staff.
@"ttawineun" @"[pink]Cocoa | CrossHares"

Lmaoo calm both of yall. its a -1 we all get those every now and then.
It's just a trusted app calm your panties.
Now this isn't mature on both sides here so please calm it.
(03-10-2017, 10:14 PM)Taako the Wizard Wrote: @"ttawineun"  @"[pink]Cocoa | CrossHares"  

Lmaoo calm both of yall. its a -1 we all get those every now and then.
It's just a trusted app calm your panties.
Now this isn't mature on both sides here so please calm it.

aaa I wasn't trying to be harsh or anything, I just wanted to give future advice basically.
But apologies if I came off that way,,