ps4
AndreNotTheGiant
§9AndreNotTheGiant
§9AndreNotSoGiant
§9AndreTheGiant
§9Andre
§bAndre

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:57657854 

Time Played: 114 (according to gametracker)

When First Joined: September 21, 2018

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): My time zone is Central Daylight Time. I try and get on every night but since I am a full-time college student it may be hard at times. I will always try my best to get on when needed.

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor

What can you do to help the community?
I can help the community by making sure it grows in a positive direction. I am a ph mod I would like to make myself step out of the boundary and apply for ttt staff I think it would be a lot of fun. I also enjoy the people on both servers and I can help regulate/moderate them both. I know already most commands and I would like to use my staffing experience to help greaten the experience of players on the servers.

Why do you want to help the community?
I have stated in my past applications that I have seen a lot of potential in this community and I think that trying out for ttt staff would benefit me and the community in a positive way. I would like to help the community by making it grow and become a known server that has a good staff team and a good environment. 

Have you previously been banned? No

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): no

How did you find us?: I just clicked a server with a bunch of people on it because I like playing with a lot of people, then realized how awesome this server and the community was so now every time I play g-mod I only play on this server.

Other: I understand this is a big jump in staffing. Becuase not only staffing ph and ttt is hard to regulate but I am going to try my hardest to do both I already kinda have when I play stuff when I’m not needed in ph and then when I’m needed in prop hunt I go. 
I may look calm but in my mind I just killed you three times

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas
Simple +1, hes usually on at night and occasionally puts on ban reqs when other staff members arent on at the time.
smells weird for some reason tho.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Project Moon Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
-1 gtf outta here ph nurd

In all seriousness, this is an easy +1. Due to his experience in staffing already he knows what to do and what to watch out for. Hes grown accustomed to the ttt ruleset, and always posts ban requests when no staff are on. Good luck with the staff app chief!
[Image: Screenshot_105.png]
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Player Mega Trap Salad changed name to salsa+kale=best salad
Player salsa+kale=best salad changed name to Cake
__________________________________________________________________________________________
UwU Whats this sisters its a trappy wappy Hims a bads man and should gett the goods funishments for twicking the gemer gurls and bois pwease daddy mod pwease dont wet dis injustice continue on dis ser ver
So I don't play all that much on TTT, let alone when your on so I can't say as to your performance on there. I can however speak from experience that you are a level headed guy that would be capable of doing the job. That said I have my concern of you doing it on two servers. Staffing is hard and taxing on people and you can get burned out easy, even I had a break for a bit. I'd fear that you could burn out very quickly with 2. I'm also concerned for your almost non existence on PH. You've had roughly 9 hours in the last month if my math checks out. And from what I've seen, and I may be wrong, but people who staff 2 servers generally lack in one of them. I will remain neutral due to the fact I don't play with you on this server but I wish you the best of luck.
Ex TTT Mod Dec 14, 2019 - Dec 14, 2019
Ex PH Mod April 14, 2019 - January 20, 2020
Ex PH Mod May 9, 2020 - May 27, 2022
Proud member of the RDMS
Ex Forum Admin May 6, 2022 - May 6, 2022
Former PH Map Editor

(11-03-2019, 04:43 PM)§8Lt_Deathstar Wrote: So I don't play all that much on TTT, let alone when your on so I can't say as to your performance on there. I can however speak from experience that you are a level headed guy that would be capable of doing the job. That said I have my concern of you doing it on two servers. Staffing is hard and taxing on people and you can get burned out easy, even I had a break for a bit. I'd fear that you could burn out very quickly with 2. I'm also concerned for your almost non existence on PH. You've had roughly 9 hours in the last month if my math checks out. And from what I've seen, and I may be wrong, but people who staff 2 servers generally lack in one of them. I will remain neutral due to the fact I don't play with you on this server but I wish you the best of luck.

I understand that completely I’ve been trying to rank up my hours becuase I wanted to try something new but I understand where you’re coming from. I tend to not get burned out becuase if I don’t wNt to staff I just won’t get on easy as that. But the main point it’s I’ve been going to ph when needed because I’ve been trying to get some hours on the ttt server. But i Appreciate your thinking of that. I will dm you if I have any further info I’ll dm you.

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas
Easy +1, trustworthy, helpful, knows the rules, fun to play with, etc. Never seen any issue with him. And keeps @Abdel in line xD let's get him to mod on all the servers before his and Abdels wedding!
(11-03-2019, 08:13 PM)Penguinslayer4 Wrote: Easy +1, trustworthy, helpful, knows the rules, fun to play with, etc. Never seen any issue with him. And keeps @Abdel in line xD let's get him to mod on all the servers before his and Abdels wedding!

If I could like that comment twice I would  :) :) :) :)

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas
+/- 0
You’ve done well, another double staff member. Frequent and valid ban requests and reasonable help on server. Only concern is you time distributions between PropHunt and TTT. How will you focus on both servers at the same time?
(Also huge handclap for being able to juggle both of the server rules, and neutral due to the fact I cannot speak for server behavior, only forums and discord.)
Good luck!
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
Honestly, I don't see Trusted on TTT as a big stretch for you.
 Now if you're going to continue and pursue Tmod or Mod on TTT then you're going to have a difficult time balancing.
 Sorry to say mate but you ain't Avi or Kuno, they're just freaks of nature... in the best possible way.. don't ban me from TTT... 

I've been on TTT with you a couple times and you keep the environment smooth. 
I've also reviewed your ban request on TTT just because I can. 
I can see you take the same care on PH as you do on TTT. 

All in all it's a +1 from me. 
Just remember to keep things balanced, not just in sever but in IRL too

Good luck
(11-04-2019, 11:39 AM)Old Man Voss Wrote:
Honestly, I don't see Trusted on TTT as a big stretch for you.
 Now if you're going to continue and pursue Tmod or Mod on TTT then you're going to have a difficult time balancing.
 Sorry to say mate but you ain't Avi or Kuno, they're just freaks of nature... in the best possible way.. don't ban me from TTT... 

I've been on TTT with you a couple times and you keep the environment smooth. 
I've also reviewed your ban request on TTT just because I can. 
I can see you take the same care on PH as you do on TTT. 

All in all it's a +1 from me. 
Just remember to keep things balanced, not just in sever but in IRL too

Good luck

I completely get it but I feel when I become trusted I will learn how to dedicate my time to both of the servers I appreciate your concern :-)

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas