Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm that one new guy in TTT.
]Hey guys, it's BennyBoiiy! I've been on your server for a couple of days and you all have been entertaining! I'm sorry for lack of skills on my behalf, I haven't played in years and I have a computer that has the exact DNA of an Idaho potato. I'm usually on during mornings to mid afternoon (pacific time) during the weekday and up all night during the weekends because of work and culinary school. That and trying to figure out how to pay for a $30k wedding!!!  Enjoy your weekend and I'll can't wait to get constantly headshotted by  Fozzy!

P.S. Below is Domo & Mochi for cat tax purposes         :
Aren't you that new guy in ttt
[Image: original.gif]
(03-11-2017, 05:37 PM)⌠ƒ€ѦГ⌡StaleWater Wrote: Aren't you that new guy in ttt

Yeah I am, thanks for noticing, how'd you know?
Welcome!
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
Just use a shotgun against fozzy. He loves shotguns.
[Image: sYlL3bD4Bf9Cg.gif][Image: u7gAmp9lCZWPC.gif]
Whale Cum
(03-11-2017, 05:33 PM)Bennyboiiy Wrote: ]Hey guys, it's BennyBoiiy! I've been on your server for a couple of days and you all have been entertaining! I'm sorry for lack of skills on my behalf, I haven't played in years and I have a computer that has the exact DNA of an Idaho potato. I'm usually on during mornings to mid afternoon (pacific time) during the weekday and up all night during the weekends because of work and culinary school. That and trying to figure out how to pay for a $30k wedding!!!  Enjoy your weekend and I'll can't wait to get constantly headshotted by  Fozzy!

P.S. Below is Domo & Mochi for cat tax purposes:

Welcome to the server! Nice potato computer.
Moderator on TTT

Ahhh Ref...

That was clean
10/10 cats. 
Welcome to the server and good luck with your wedding!