Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Mr Turner Trusted application
Ingame Name: Mr Turner 

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:86413524

Time Played: 528 hours

When First Joined:  Apr 27, 2015

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Everyday past 6 o'clock est except saturday night, i usauly have date night then

Rank Desired: Trusted 

Current Rank: Regular

What can you do to help the community: I have a strong undertsanding of the rules and know that they should be fully enforced, i play early in the morning when there is no staff, i also have a clear understanding of how to make a ban request

Why you want to help the community: I want to help this community now more than ever, Some say we are in our slump but not me, I belive that Dinks is on its way to being the number one TTT server and I want to be in gear within this machine, I have played nearly half of my Gmod hours on this server and I think I have made real friends on here. Its like a home to go to when real life is to hard on me, and i truly love Y'all

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): I have not 

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): http://dinklebergsttt.enjin.com/forum/m/...k16-sequal

How did you find us?: I found Dinks almost two years ago, I dont clearly remember

Other: 
[Image: hsk.gif]
Not enough time ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)

But you meet all the requirements and have a shit ton of hours, so why not +1
[Image: sYlL3bD4Bf9Cg.gif][Image: u7gAmp9lCZWPC.gif]
+0, doesn't stand out as someone to go out of the way for things but there's nothing I have that would make me oppose him being staff either.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
(03-12-2017, 02:41 PM)tjs65 Wrote: -1
Don't know you too well, but when I do see you on the server you don't really go out of your way to do "staffy" things.

How is a regular supposed to do "staffy" things if they have 0 moderation commands? The rank Trusted is to see if that player can do "staffy" things, but first their personality/knowledge of the server must be evaluated.
Generally pleasant fellow.
Seems to understand the rule and translates them well to new players.
Not sure what an acceptable amount of forum** time is but you seem to be lacking compaired to others and as i've been told that's perdy important :|

2 of 3 aint bad doh
+1 i'd like to see more reasonable people like turner climb their way up the ladder.
active and knows the server +1
Only problem is that you have become active again recently. I would give it another 20 days or so. Reapply in a month? -1
Besides that you have every quality i can think of for a staff member. (edit. unless your name was changed recently then that graph means nothing.)

[Image: player_time.php?nameb64=TXIgVHVybmVy&hos...9039851728]
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
+1, lives on easy street like me *lenny*
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
I mean he knows the rules. Even actively makes player ban requests or forums :P. But he seems like he has good intentions and knows the rules, But I haven't seen him on that much though he has been playing alot in the past 2 weeks. I would give it a little while more until you apply. -1
(03-12-2017, 03:07 PM)⌠ƒ€ѦГ⌡ TDawg4 Wrote: Only problem is that you have become active again recently. I would give it another 20 days or so. Reapply in a month? -1
Besides that you have every quality i can think of for a staff member. (edit. unless your name was changed recently then that graph means nothing.)

[Image: player_time.php?nameb64=TXIgVHVybmVy&hos...9039851728]

I change my name alot, It took me forever to find it on game tracker. I've been super active recently, I had to change it for a Arma 3 comunity for awhile but im done now, just staying as Mr Turner. But thank you for going out of your way to get this graph Tdawg

(03-12-2017, 03:04 PM)tjs65 Wrote:
(03-12-2017, 02:46 PM)blakeman1 Wrote:
(03-12-2017, 02:41 PM)tjs65 Wrote: -1
Don't know you too well, but when I do see you on the server you don't really go out of your way to do "staffy" things.

How is a regular supposed to do "staffy" things if they have 0 moderation commands? The rank Trusted is to see if that player can do "staffy" things, but first their personality/knowledge of the server must be evaluated.

I meant having the attitude. I am aware that it's difficult without moderation commands, but you can tell when people are making the effort, if you get what I mean.
I activly enforce server rules with all of my power, from ban request to letting players know the rules. Thats all I can do

(03-12-2017, 03:11 PM)Hassin Wrote: I mean he knows the rules. Even actively makes player ban requests or forums :P. But he seems like he has good intentions and knows the rules, But I haven't seen him on that much though he has been playing alot in the past 2 weeks. I would give it a little while more until you apply. -1

As i said to Tdawg the graph isnt accurate due to my name changing, I do holiday themed names and sometime add or take out my Prefix, thats why it doesnt show, Ive also used name like Turner, Randy Savage, Spooky Turner, Mr stalin, Mr Turner Christmas Speacial, Soap, Soapmason and a few more