Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Mr Turner Trusted application
@"Mr Turner" I would like to apologize to you. When you said your previous names I realized that you were not the Mr Turner I was thinking of. I deleted my earlier post and I am changing it to a +1. I am sorry for the confusion and I hope you can forgive me for my error.

+1
[Image: 7onE1Qa.png]
I am t-  J - s not t - G - s and especially not the plural of tj. That would be retarded.
Turner for trusted? yes please
+1

We survived Nam' together. We waded through the jungles... we blew shit up... but most of all...

we got jungle rot.
[Image: giphy.gif]
+1
    xoxo       Twitter         Youtube           Steam
Cool and knowlegable guy, who knows the rules and has a big dick ;). No but seriously he has been a good person to play with, who does love this server. So I think you should trust him +1
+1 knows the rules, has made a few ban requests, brings things to peoples attention and asks questions, and like visonn said he has a big dick ;D.
(03-12-2017, 11:49 PM)Scoovie Wrote: +1 knows the rules, has made a few ban requests, brings things to peoples attention and asks questions, and like visonn said he has a big dick ;D.

How does one know this?
[Image: sYlL3bD4Bf9Cg.gif][Image: u7gAmp9lCZWPC.gif]
(03-13-2017, 12:46 AM)tons4583 Wrote:
(03-12-2017, 11:49 PM)Scoovie Wrote: +1 knows the rules, has made a few ban requests, brings things to peoples attention and asks questions, and like visonn said he has a big dick ;D.

How does one know this?
I would rather no know how he knows.
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
Honestly one of the best regulars on the server. He's respectful, follows the rules, and is really enjoyable to be around. ^^

+1
==================== L i l y =====================
[Image: tumblr_ne6mgl5MRJ1s3ci0uo1_500.gif]
"Nah, google it up, shitlord."
The world is but a treat, when you're on easy street
========================================================
Sure why not? He does Ban Requests and has been active enough.

+1
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
+1