Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TTT Staff Strike System
Where are my Warning and Strikes at because i didn't even get any warnings back when i was Mod

(I don't actually care its just Shitposting so people can comment on the actual TTT Staff Strike System thread)
[Image: IMG_1792.png?ex=65dbf028&is=65c97b28&hm=...height=620]
+1 Would give mod back.
[gBan] Turner has banned NuKulz - Duration: Indefinitely! (Sir, I would like to thank you for giving me the right to have this ban reason 'Mass Goomba stomp')
I got at most 2 strikes so why was I banned
because it’s a NEW formal system FOREHEAD

xdddd

Joke asides if you're actually looking for a semi-formal response on this thread then here: We never really had a formal system in place and we needed one, ph has had one for a while so we tried to model it after that in a sense. Most of the cases will result in an informal warning first then a formal "strike for the next offense, as laid out there. But it all depends on the severity. If it's severe enough then it will be an automatic strike and warning. If it's something major then it could be instant demotion(i.e mass rdming/mass kicking/etc)

So not much is really changing, it's just a way to keep track of warnings and to formalize them. It would be VERY hard for someone to get to three strikes(or even two) unless they purposely or don't care enough.

Any further clarification/questions can be addressed in dms to admins or a formal thread
gey