Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New to forums bby
New to forums & relatively new to the server in general, but overall I get a welcoming feeling when I first joined this server, which made me feel comfortable. I would love to help out around here, in which I donated for test mod, so if anyone wants to reach out to me, I'm easy to contact.

Have a good day everyone
Welcome!
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
Welcome to the server
Quote:relatively new to the server

*instantly buys DTMod*
(03-12-2017, 02:43 PM)blakeman1 Wrote:
Quote:relatively new to the server

*instantly buys DTMod*

Hey, why not go all in? ;0
hi. welcome to dinks! yay im so excited, yay working off of 2 hours of sleep, yay i guess i should add you on steam then, ahhhhhhh *dead*
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
Hi friend
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
Hello. :)
(03-12-2017, 02:32 PM)Burrito Bowl Wrote: New to forums & relatively new to the server in general, but overall I get a welcoming feeling when I first joined this server, which made me feel comfortable. I would love to help out around here, in which I donated for test mod, so if anyone wants to reach out to me, I'm easy to contact.

Have a good day everyone

Awesome welcome to the server! Do you give free burrito bowls at chipotle?
Moderator on TTT

Ahhh Ref...

That was clean
(03-15-2017, 08:11 PM)City Wrote:
(03-12-2017, 02:32 PM)Burrito Bowl Wrote: New to forums & relatively new to the server in general, but overall I get a welcoming feeling when I first joined this server, which made me feel comfortable. I would love to help out around here, in which I donated for test mod, so if anyone wants to reach out to me, I'm easy to contact.

Have a good day everyone

Awesome welcome to the server! Do you give free burrito bowls at chipotle?

Well after the whole ecoli incident at chipotle, I've had to focus my brand at Taco Bell, which might be a worse idea..