Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ore sanjou!
Hello everyone, it's very nice to meet you all. I'm here hoping to make new friends and enjoy being a traitor in game.
Hello Shino. Welcome to Dinks. I hope you also enjoy our other servers besides TTT. As much as I love the people in TTT, but at least enjoy the other servers too~
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
(12-11-2019, 04:06 PM)[GFL] Bae Wrote: Hello Shino. Welcome to Dinks. I hope you also enjoy our other servers besides TTT. As much as I love the people in TTT, but at least enjoy the other servers too~

I'll try those as well. I've tried PH a couple of times but I'll need to hop on over to the other ones sometime.
Welcome to the crazy family
(12-11-2019, 07:55 PM)Mother Nuru. Wrote: Welcome to the crazy family

Thank you! Hopefully I can rampage on the PH server some time :D
Welcome to the chaos of the forums!
Welcome to the forums, ttt bad influence
(12-11-2019, 10:19 PM)Abdel Wrote: Welcome to the forums, ttt bad influence

Why is it a bad influence? Is it due to the people or the nature of killing those who you trust?
(12-10-2019, 02:26 PM)Shinobimaru Wrote: Hello everyone, it's very nice to meet you all. I'm here hoping to make new friends and enjoy being a traitor in game.

welcome happy to see a new face. feel free to browse and explore and rememeber to always kos @cake on sight
(12-10-2019, 02:26 PM)Shinobimaru Wrote: Hello everyone, it's very nice to meet you all. I'm here hoping to make new friends and enjoy being a traitor in game.

Welcome to the forums i think you will find that i am the owner around here  >:3
Cool