Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
unpopular popular opinion
This has been suggested 300 million times and been shot down for no good reason, remove the jump pack so I can stop complaining about people who spam crouch jump and put their heads in the ceiling to break their hitbox

if not then spamming crouch jump should be considered an exploit

and if neither of these options work then this server will die ty

edit: basically the 1 good thing that the jump pack does, negating fall damage, is outweighed by the tons of bad things it does
not using the jump pack teaches you to learn how to move without a crutch. so +1
honestly +1 damn thing is annoying and if i recall correctly its the reason people's hit boxes can go into ceilings on certain maps
[Image: J6yUs0g]
hella +1, have thought it was the noobiest thing ever since i've been here, gives a severe unfair advantage over players. I refuse to use it because of how unfair it is too the general public, and I have 2 them.
[Image: 76561197993157530.png]
Complete personal preference, but if it's removed, lower the gravity by a little bit so it doesn't feel like you're stuck to the floor all the time.
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
Denied. Thread Locked.
Please, this is the reason why so many players do not play here anymore. It runs the gameplay and limits what maps can be on the server due to exploitation.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
Maybe replace it with Double Jump or something?
(12-14-2019, 09:59 PM)Connar Wrote: Maybe replace it with Double Jump or something?

Double jump will kill this server faster than the jump pack is
There are some addons that i've used on other severs that if you crouch while falling it negates most fall damage and allows you to roll, but only from high areas so that you cant just constantly roll. Would be cool instead of using the jumpack, even though then I wouldn't be able to jump between buildings on maps.