Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trusted Request
 HIngame Name: Shadowdragonss

Steam ID: Shadowdragonss

Time Played:
1 Week, 4 Days, 5 Hours (Approx. 269 Hours)

When First Joined:
Summer of 2016

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): 
I typically play daily, or during parts of my free time. I live in the central time zone. 

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Regular

What can you do to help the community?: 
Prior to joining this server I hoped around on several other servers attempting to find a decent community of players, as it so happens I stumbled upon this wonderful server. Since then I've befriended several veteran players who guided me through the rules of the server. My goal is treat all of the new individuals as the veteran players treated me, with respect and guidance, as well as encourage the players to come back through said respect and guidance. 

Why do you want to help the community?: 
As stated previously, I truely do enjoy playing on this server, it's been nothing but fun for me. I would like to help others to make them feel the same as I do about the server. 

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): 
No. 

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): 
No. 

How did you find us?: 
I used to bunny hop from server to server, I found this one and stuck to it, haven't really gone to any other server since. 
Other:
Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!

[Video: https://media.giphy.com/media/Kuglu1pFe0...gifhttp://]
I'm gonna give a light -1.

You're a good player and pretty friendly, but I don't see you go out of your way too often and I may be wrong on this but you also tend to go AFK pretty often without putting yourself in spec only mode. Work on helping out more and continue being friendly (and work on the AFK thing if that's something that has happened less than I think I've noticed) and I think you'd have a better shot.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Big ol +1
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
+1 because i do see you a lot. I think you'll do good.
[Image: sYlL3bD4Bf9Cg.gif][Image: u7gAmp9lCZWPC.gif]
+1 I think its a good investment
+1~
==================== L i l y =====================
[Image: tumblr_ne6mgl5MRJ1s3ci0uo1_500.gif]
"Nah, google it up, shitlord."
The world is but a treat, when you're on easy street
========================================================
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]
-1, nothing sticks out, try and make ban requests, help new players, etc.
-1 not enough forum time
[Image: original.gif]
Ya nothing stands out for me as of now. Filling Ban Requests can help make you stand out more.

If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]