• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trusted Request
After a small pop quiz i'g going to say +1
Pros
Translated functions well
admits mistakes
A good comprehension of server rules;
Friendly to vets and new comers
Usually seen in the chat spam of "f3, f3, f3, f3, f3, f3." with others when a newbie asks "how do i start with a gun?" (or other functions and mechanics, of course).
Cons
The forum time needs work
Some ban requests mebbe?

I feel like giving him Trusted would motivate him to be more above and beyond in his duties and dedication to the server. Like Rick Astley said "it's a good investment".

Granted all that being said: Forum time is huge for these apps. So i'll be back to +1 your next app in 2 months too. Good luck!
Great player, helpful, not a jackass (most of the time), and is pretty cool.

+1
[Image: 7onE1Qa.png]
I am t-  J - s not t - G - s and especially not the plural of tj. That would be retarded.
Youre on a whole lot!

+1
Dont look so blue
You are really active on the server, but I have to agree that nothing else really stands out. Work on becoming more engaged in forums/ban requests/ helping players on the server and I see potential in you. For now I will say +0.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
I gotta agree with Avi here, for now a +0
[Image: b_560x95.png]
+0 I like you shadow, your good to play with, follow the rules but you don't often help in force the rules and you need a little more time on the server before you should get staff.

application was rejected a couple days ago, someone(scoovie mr pr guy) may have forgot to say/lock it.
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]
(03-21-2017, 06:22 PM)DaKody Wrote: application was rejected a couple days ago, someone(scoovie mr pr guy) may have forgot to say/lock it.

This is why PH is better, we are so desperate for action that we jump right on it when it does.
@RussEfarmer stop mother fucking commenting on locked threads.
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]