Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[TTT] Changes to the Knife
I agree with this change idea, it feels like it lets the knife still do its thing without being "OH HURHRURHUR IMA STAB YOU AND YOU KNOW AND IT AND YOU CANT DO ANYTHING TO STOP ME".
(12-19-2019, 05:18 PM)Inferno Wrote:

well the fact that you have to be next to someone is a hassle itself.

It's the reason why people are not stationary in the server and everyone runs around.

it's also a bridge between the new players VERSUS the veterans. new players wouldn't stand a chance and will skew only AIM skills.

also ppl are gonna complain about how they "didn't get instakill pls fix sht hitbox watch replay"
To be fair, almost the #1 thing it's buy first are the bold booze,a radar, or body armor. Not to mention the knife is a weapon that can easily be swapped to before quickly whipping it out to shank someone. Paired with a bold booze, you cant really outrun a serial killer that way. Maybe if something could be done to the deploy speed of the knife

Either way, i say nerf the lil shit
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Project Moon Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
We could also try making it to where after you pull it out you can’t use it for a couple seconds, like the awp. But I still would rather have it do 50 damage per hit.