Ingame Name:
 Nicol Bolas

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:65836263

Who Banned You: Myself. Who tf else bans me

Reason For Ban:  I honestly don't remember but it was probably a funny reason

Length of Ban: forever

Reason for Admins to Unban: 
 [Image: wwwFKkG.png]
Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/tttbans/search/ search my steamid, I have quite a few.

Other: hi im nickel bowlass and i have a problem with permabanning myself. there you go @Hani 

have fun putting this in shitposting @Gabe
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Imagine Permabanning yourself.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
(12-17-2019, 04:44 PM)Christian Wrote: Imagine Permabanning yourself.

ill permaban you
-1 still hasnt learned his lesson yet
repeat offender
also gay
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
(12-17-2019, 04:46 PM)Nicol Bolas Wrote: ill permaban you

Alright keep this fucker banned. He harasses me on a daily basis.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
So, you permabanned yourself, after not too long ago there was an abuse thread that occurred because staff use commands that are completely unnecessary... Y'know doing this might be a meme, and this is coming from mr. MG42, banning yourself for the meme expecting others to unban you... is just plain stupid really. I'd say you have to make one every time you ban yourself now to get the point across, it being don't use staff powers to fuck around when you don't have to...
Resigned Staff since 03-26-2018.
-1 he has done this before and another mod had to unban. Waste of time
(12-17-2019, 04:49 PM)King Tiger Ace Fasda22 Wrote: So, you permabanned yourself, after not too long ago there was an abuse thread that occurred because staff use commands that are completely unnecessary... Y'know doing this might be a meme, and this is coming from mr. MG42, banning yourself for the meme expecting others to unban you... is just plain stupid really. I'd say you have to make one every time you ban yourself now to get the point across, it being don't use staff powers to fuck around when you don't have to...

it was funny though ngl. i can assure you nobody cares about this in the slightest and its a joke.

(12-17-2019, 04:48 PM)Christian Wrote:
(12-17-2019, 04:46 PM)Nicol Bolas Wrote: ill permaban you

Alright keep this fucker banned. He harasses me on a daily basis.

i love you too
-1 let him wait a week cuz hes a bowlass
[Image: J6yUs0g]
Keep ban and demote to guest