Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
TTT weapons list
*not in alphebatical order*

Pistols and handguns

Desert eagle (deagle) -  A powerful handgun that is useful at close and medium range. Good for headshots.

Pistol (five-seven) - A semi-automatic pistol with a large magazine.

TEC-9 - A semi-automatic pistol with a high rate of fire that is useful at close to medium range.

Bull$hite - An extremely powerful revolver that is suffecient at all ranges and deals high damage but and has high recoil and long reload time as trade-offs. Can only be unboxed.

Glock - An automatic pistol with a large magazine

Luger - A semi-automatic pistol from the 1940's.

P228 - A compact, semi-automatic pistol with a high-rate of fire.

USP - A semi-automatic pistol with a high rate of fire.

MP7 - An SMG with a high rate of fire and a red-dot sight (should not be a secondary)

Dragon Deagle (traitors only) - A desert eagle with a lingering fire affect with each shot.

Silenced pistol (traitors only) - A usp with a fixed silencer.

Poison dart (traitors only) - A silenced pistol that shoots poison darts, which slowly bring the victims health down to 0.

Flare gun (Traitors only) - A weapon that lights the victims on fire and burns bodies.

Rifles 

Rifle (scout) - A bolt action rifle with a powerful scope.

Silenced Sniper - A semi-automatic rifle, like the scout, but with a higher rate of fire and a fixed silencer.

M24 - A bolt-action rifle with large damage and lots of sound and an extremely powerful scope. Can only be unboxed.

SG 552 - An automatic rifle with a scope and high recoil

AWP (Traitors only) - A 1-shot rifle that can only be fired when scoped. Has only 2 rounds in its magazine.

Pulse rifle - An automatic rifle from Half life 2 with a scope.

M16 - An automatic rifle with a moderate rate of fire.

Galil - A powerful automatic rifle with a high rate of fire and fast reload time.

FAMAS - A powerful, automatic bullpup rifle that is fairly powerful.

M14 - A semi-automatic rifle with few rounds in its magazine.

AK-47 - An automatic rifle with a high rate of fire and large recoil.

Sub-machine guns

MAC-10 - A very fast-firing machine pistol with high recoil.

MP5 - A compact sub-machine gun that has a mdoerate rate of fire.

P90 - A fast-firing sub-machine gun with a red-dot sight.

Vector - A compact, fast-firing sub-machine gun with low recoil. Can only be unboxed.

Dubstep gun - A sub-machine gun that has a high rate of fire and can shoot grenades. Can only be unboxed. Plays dubstep while you hold and shoot it.

UMP prototype (detectives only)- A sub-machine gun with a high rate of fire that shocks the victims being shot.

Nyan cat gun - A sub-machine gun that has a high rate of fire and plays nyan cat when you hold and shoot it.

Shotguns

Shotgun (Leone YG1265;m1014) - A semi-automatic shotgun that is extremely useful at close to medium range.

Pump Shotgun(Leone 12 guage super;M3) - A pump-action shotgun with a higher spray than the normal shotgun.

Locomotive 12 Guage - A type of bullpup shotgun that is extremely powerful and can kill someone with on shot at point blank, but has huge recoil and spread.

Striker-12 (detectives only) - An automatic shotgun with a laser sight.

Light-machine guns

H.U.G.E 249(M249) - A fast-firing light machine gun with huge recoil and spread.

Ares Strike - A light machine gun, like the HUGE, but has a smaller magazine and deals higher damage.

Grenades and explosives

Smoke grenade - A grenade that, when thrown, makes the area around it cloudy with smoke.

Discombobulator - A grenade that pushes everyone away from it when thrown.

Incendiary grenade - A grenade that covers the area around it with fire when thrown.

Holy hand grenade( Traitors only) - A very powerful grenade that has a powerful explosion when thrown and covers the area with fire afterwards.

Melon mine (Traitors only) - An explosive that can be mounted on walls and explodes when an innocent or detective gets near it.

C4 (Traitors only) - A very powerful explosive that is timed and can be mounted on walls.

Jihad (Traitors only) - A timed explosive that will kill both you and the people around you when detonated.

M4 SLAM (traitors only) - A tripwire mine that can be mounted on a wall with a laser or thrown on the ground to be detonated manually.

Body bomb (Traitors only) - An explosive that can be used on a body so the next person that id's the body, it will explode.

Banana bomb (Traitors only) - An explosive that splits into more explosives when detonated.
Melee

Crowbar - A melee weapon that can damage or push other players.

Knife (traitors only) - A weapon that kills in 1 shot and can be thrown a small distance.

Diamond sword - An unboxable weapon that offers a random amount of damage.

Magneto Stick - A rod that can pick up and push most props. You can also propkill with the magneto stick by throwing props at other players.

Holstered - Empty hands/ not equipped.

Other

Popcorn - A throwable and spammable popcorn bucket. Can only be unboxed

Harpoon (Traitors only) - A throwable spear that kills in 1 hit.

Grappling hook (Detectives and traitors only) - A device that allows you to climb up buildings.

Newton cannon (Traitor only) - A weapon that shoots and pushes away victims.

Defuser (detectives only) - A device that can defuse a c4 without having to cut the wires.

Disarmer - A weapon that disarms and damages the victim for 1 health point. Can only be unboxed.

Teleporter (Traitors and Detectives only) - A device that allows you to mark a location and teleport to it. Has limited uses.

Disguiser (Traitors only) - A device that allows your name to not appear.

Cloaking device (Traitors only) - A device that allows you to blend in with the shadows and be invisible.

Poltergeist (Traitors only) - A special weapon that attaches devices to props which make them fly and propkill victims that are hit.

Radar (detectives and traitors only) - A device that scans and shows where all the alive players are. Scans every 28 seconds.

Sentry turret (Traitors only) - An unmanned turret that shoots innocents and detectives around it.

Peace Turret (detectives only) - An unmanned turret that shoots anyone that shoots another person around it.

Throwable manhacks (traitors only) - Manhacks you can throw that attack innocents and detectives.

Shurikens (traitors only) - Throwable ninja stars.

Visulizer (detectives only) - A device that can see where the bullets and people involved in the killing of a body.

Portable tester (detectives only) - A device that can prove traitors and innocents.

Health station (Detectives only) - A device that gives people health when they sue it.

Fake tester (Traitors only) - A device like the portable tester, but it reverses the effects.

If there are any weapons i missed, please let me know
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
This is a very useful post. I would suggest potentially labeling all the Sweps that come out of the "Dumb Garbage" crate.

You Forgot:
Defuser
Disarmer
Poltergeist
Nyan Cat Gun
Teleporter
Cloaking Device

I'll edit my post if I find more missing items.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
Last I checked the Diamond Sword only did 25 damage or so, but they may have buffed it.
Also you should color the labels so you can clearly see the difference
[Image: original.gif]
The diamond sword does a random amount of damage. When I was testing it, some times it only did 1-20 damage, other times it would do 100.
==================== L i l y =====================
[Image: tumblr_ne6mgl5MRJ1s3ci0uo1_500.gif]
"Nah, google it up, shitlord."
The world is but a treat, when you're on easy street
========================================================
(03-14-2017, 12:08 PM)Christian Wrote: This is a very useful post. I would suggest potentially labeling all the Sweps that come out of the "Dumb Garbage" crate.

You Forgot:
Defuser
Disarmer
Poltergeist
Nyan Cat Gun
Teleporter
Cloaking Device

And the jihad.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
(03-14-2017, 12:52 PM)Lily Wrote: The diamond sword does a random amount of damage. When I was testing it, some times it only did 1-20 damage, other times it would do 100.

I did 168 before with a hit..someone has also don't only 4 to me with 3 hits. But rip bman for testing it out
You forgot the Slam
(03-14-2017, 12:08 PM)Christian Wrote: This is a very useful post. I would suggest potentially labeling all the Sweps that come out of the "Dumb Garbage" crate.

You Forgot:
Defuser
Disarmer
Poltergeist
Nyan Cat Gun
Teleporter
Cloaking Device

(03-14-2017, 01:21 PM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote:

You Forgot:
Defuser
Disarmer
Poltergeist
Nyan Cat Gun
Teleporter
Cloaking Device

And the jihad.

(03-14-2017, 04:36 PM)Tin Can Wrote: You forgot the Slam

Done
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
FAMAS - A powerful, automatic bullpup rifle that is fairly powerful.

I have a small problem with how this sentence is put together *lenny*
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.