Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Abdel's Tmod App
Ingame Name: Abdel, [green]Abdel

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:53483447

Time Played: I have 20 days and 8 hours on server (480 hours), 570 hrs on Game tracker

When First Joined: According to game tracker, I first joined Dec 11, 2016

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Mountain Standard Time, Mid afternoons (5pm - 2am)

Rank Desired: Tmod

Current Rank: Trusted

What can you do to help the community?: Learning the new rules took awhile, and I'm still getting used to them and learning as I go. I help where I can, and fill in where people need me. I don't just get on when someone needs me, I get on to enjoy the server and help the server with any baddies breaking it's rules. I've been getting on at a later point where there isn't much staff on due to many of them sleeping. I want to help those new players that join during times that are late for many, but early for them. I want to make sure it's safe to be on during the night as just as it is during the day.

Why do you want to help the community?: This is a great community, great staff, great players. I keep coming back to enjoy what I have here and ever since being part of this community, I've wanted to provide no matter how small the contribution to the server, to help with what I can. If I can be around during times that people really need someone to help them, then it will not only secure the atmosphere that the server is fun at night, that it stays clean and comfortable too. During these times at night, I don't want to bother so many when I do ping on-call staff, but will have to regardless if there's anyone to be able to help. At times, there's no one that can really get on to ban those hackers or people that keep coming back after the punishment of a kick. I'm active a lot during these late nights, and I am able to fill in those gaps that we are aware of.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): No Serious Bans

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): Yes

First Trusted apphttps://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...rusted-App

Second Trusted apphttps://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...ted-App-II

How did you find us?: Server Hopping

Other: I've been beating around the bush to apply, but seeing how I'm just over thinking it, I want to give it a go. What can I improve on regardless if I make it through or not. Thanks for reading everyone
1+ And here are the reasons why I believe your ready.

You meet requirements 

Your a funny loving guy

Everyone knows you 

Your ban request are on point 

Your on when trolls and hackers  come out of the shadow and having the ability to Temp ban will help alot

Farrr I might as well Marry this guy ( No Homo ) 

T Mod will help him alot and Ill be happy to work with this guy
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
+1

I was actually looking over your applications the other day to see when you'd be eligible to apply for Tmod. 

You've taken the advice from your peers and grown, I know I've seen it and I'm sure many others have seen it too. 
Keep up the communication and asking questions when uncertain.  

I don't have any constructive criticism for you at this time, as I see things occur you know I'll bring it up with you. 

Thank you for your contributions to the community thus far.
You bring a positive vibe to the server which people enjoy. You handle issues on server well when people are causing issues, gather solid proof when needed for bans, and do a good job helping other staff. I think you are ready for tmod +1.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
You have done a great job on server from what I have seen. People love to see you on so you certainly have community support. You are engaged in the community and staff discussions and are great at finding ghosts and hacks. I believe you have the judgement needed for the T-Mod position. I have zero issues with you becoming a T-Mod and I wish you the best of luck.

+1
Ex TTT Mod Dec 14, 2019 - Dec 14, 2019
Ex PH Mod April 14, 2019 - January 20, 2020
Ex PH Mod May 9, 2020 - May 27, 2022
Proud member of the RDMS
Ex Forum Admin May 6, 2022 - May 6, 2022
Former PH Map Editor

I'm going to remain neutral on this as I haven't played with you that much, but there are times where you barely had enough evidence for a ban, so I suggest working on gathering more evidence.
The smol an frigil coffee addict
[Image: 86a906c81529bb510b2cfb0162a3035c.png] [Image: 83315f5c55d2650bb8f111e855b7c85c.png]
Abdel, you’ve done an excellent job as trusted. You ask for help when needed and you don’t hesitate to ask questions. You’ve helped me out with a lot of things in the past whilst in game. I think you did make an excellent tmod you’ve improved so much and that’s awesome. So yes +1 from me good luck Abdel :)
I may look calm but in my mind I just killed you three times

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas
I'll +1 your on consistently i see you request help when you need it and your fun to play with even if you find me 90% of the time T>T GL Abdel
[Image: J6yUs0g]
(07-14-2019, 04:12 AM)Sharky Wrote: 1+ And here are the reasons why I believe your ready.

You meet requirements 

Your a funny loving guy

Everyone knows you 

Your ban request are on point 

Your on when trolls and hackers  come out of the shadow and having the ability to Temp ban will help alot

Farrr I might as well Marry this guy ( No Homo ) 

T Mod will help him alot and Ill be happy to work with this guy

low key love this guy's voice, but thanks. I will still be pinging you to get on and help me with the masses.

(07-14-2019, 05:46 AM)Old Man Voss Wrote:
+1

I was actually looking over your applications the other day to see when you'd be eligible to apply for Tmod. 

You've taken the advice from your peers and grown, I know I've seen it and I'm sure many others have seen it too. 
Keep up the communication and asking questions when uncertain.  

I don't have any constructive criticism for you at this time, as I see things occur you know I'll bring it up with you. 

Thank you for your contributions to the community thus far.

I'm always going to have questions, you don't know how much I second guess which procedure comes over the other. I know that there's always people her to help me with anything that I'll be confused about. I will continue asking and working along side you all.

(07-14-2019, 09:20 AM)Avi Wrote: You bring a positive vibe to the server which people enjoy. You handle issues on server well when people are causing issues, gather solid proof when needed for bans, and do a good job helping other staff. I think you are ready for tmod +1.

Thanks Avi, I hope we can continue the Avi, Abby duo tag team on server on the few moments you get on with me. I'll continue to try balancing the atmosphere when it comes to me enjoying myself on server, and when It's time to do what I need to do.

(07-14-2019, 11:00 AM)§8Lt_Deathstar Wrote: You have done a great job on server from what I have seen. People love to see you on so you certainly have community support. You are engaged in the community and staff discussions and are great at finding ghosts and hacks. I believe you have the judgement needed for the T-Mod position. I have zero issues with you becoming a T-Mod and I wish you the best of luck.

+1

Thanks for the feedback, I will be able to jump on with the morning peeps soon. I'm adjusting my schedule and will be able to jump on earlier than y'all cause of school later, and will most likely jump on while at school xD I have a large pool of time between classes so, I'll see you alot more deathstar.

(07-14-2019, 12:17 PM)Alora Wrote: I'm going to remain neutral on this as I haven't played with you that much, but there are times where you barely had enough evidence for a ban, so I suggest working on gathering more evidence.

Thanks alora, that one ban was my bad, it's one of my only ban requests thats been on the lacking side. I was too quick to judge it on being enough. Take me under your wing senpai! I hope I'll be able to jump on with you in the morning so you can judge me everywhere. See you on Alora.

(07-14-2019, 01:01 PM)Andre Wrote: Abdel, you’ve done an excellent job as trusted. You ask for help when needed and you don’t hesitate to ask questions. You’ve helped me out with a lot of things in the past whilst in game. I think you did make an excellent tmod you’ve improved so much and that’s awesome. So yes +1 from me good luck Abdel :)

You're the one always helping me. I enjoy having you and sharky coming on when I annoyingly ping staff to help. Thanks for putting up with me at times. Will continue to ask for help and ask anything that I will need help with. Thanks Andre.

(07-14-2019, 01:42 PM)happy Wrote: I'll +1 your on consistently i see you request help when you need it and your fun to play with even if you find me 90% of the time T>T GL Abdel

You're name changes are creative, but you never clear your name history. It's like finding Waldo. You're fun to play with as well. Hope to find you more.
I am posting for a member of the community who would like to remain anonymous. It is a copy and paste.

+0
The only objection I have with Abdel moving up to Test Mod is the fact that he gave either false or nonexistent rules to players. Staff are supposed to know the rules as Trusted is a learning role however most Trusted either know the rules while going into the position or learn them better.
Between Discord and Forums your activity is nearly always there which is wonderful and encouraged as well. Your server activity is nice as well considering you cover the night times when it's usually Sharky or Kitty on due to time zones. Good luck on your application.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army