Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deathstar's Mod App
Ingame Name: Lt_Deathstar

§8Lt_Deathstar (current name since March) 

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:161268637

Time Played: 588 Hours 

When First Joined: May 11, 2018

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): (US Eastern Time) At some point my times will change, but I'm still around most days. Still an active day crew member of the ambulance so if I up and leave, that's why. When I do finally land one of these jobs I'm going for, I should still be around 4 full days out of the week. 

Rank Desired: Mod

Current Rank: T-Mod

What can you do to help the community?: Even when I do finally get one of the jobs I'm trying to get, I can still be around in times when others can't be. I will be able to help people in the morning and into the mid afternoon when there are few staff around, or to prevent other people from ruining the game. Most people just want to come play the game and have fun, and I want them to be able to do so and not have to deal with trolls, ghosts, ect. I love to see people enjoying there time and having fun. 

Why do you want to help the community?: I still want to keep helping the community because I really do love it. We have a great bunch of people that make me want to come back. I've made many friends here from staff members to players, and I still love helping anyone I can, both in game and in real life, its basically an addiction to me at this point. 

Have you previously been banned?: Nope, not even jokingly but that will probably change now that I've said this.

Have you ever applied for staff before?: Yes https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...pplication
                                                                           https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...-T-Mod-App

How did you find us?: Still hasn't changed shockingly. So here it is again. I wasn't enjoying my time else where and found this lovely server and you guys haven't gotten rid of me yet so.........

Other: Again, thank you to everyone who has been there for me and for others. I hope I have been as helpful as possible when I could be, and I fully intend to keep doing that no matter the results of this. You can't get rid of me that easily. If you do have any questions, I'll do my best to answer them fully. 

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Ex TTT Mod Dec 14, 2019 - Dec 14, 2019
Ex PH Mod April 14, 2019 - January 20, 2020
Ex PH Mod May 9, 2020 - May 27, 2022
Proud member of the RDMS
Ex Forum Admin May 6, 2022 - May 6, 2022
Former PH Map Editor

I’m going to remain neutral becuase I don’t play with you that often. But what I can say is that you ask for help when needed you help with ban requests and the times I’m on with you you do a great job. 

Good luck Deathstar
I may look calm but in my mind I just killed you three times

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas
Here's what I will say about Deathstar. He's consistently active, makes good ban requests with valid proof, and has a very relaxed attitude on the server when handling people. I have faith he will do well because from what I hear from community members when he's not on is that they appreciate the things he helps out with and they trust him as a staff member. He actively helps other staff and discusses things with staff members that he notices or thinks needs improving. I think he is a good role model for staff, and I will +1 this application.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
+0 for me, Death star I believe that you are a good guy and of great help on the server, you make for a great Tmod, and all. I am just concerned that you may be moving a bit too quickly, Only cuz it was barely a month ago you got it i believe, and just think you need a little more time as tmod before applying for Mod. best of luck bro
[Image: titan.gif]
1+ 

Reasons why have already been brought up by other staff.

Also a hard working player that provides proof well enough for a ban and maintains a positive attitude within the game.
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member

I honestly don't feel you're ready yet, you're on the right path but just haven't quite peaked. 

There's not major negative areas I feel you need to improve on but I feel having a bit more time under your belt as Tmod will do you some good.

Ultimately I wish you best of luck, and good fortune my friend
I believe you are ready for Moderator. You have done very well as both Trusted and Test Moderator. Very good at finding ghosters, hackers, and any sort of troublemakers. As someone stating the fact you're a slow typer, that's fine. Take your time, no need to rush to where you'll make any grammar errors or execute commands poorly. Yet, this isn't a problem. Aside from that, you really did your job very well. No problems with your activity time on Discord, in-game, and the forums. Your behavior is all good, haven't seen you type in anger when trolls are starting to appear. I'm supporting you to become Moderator Deathstar, good luck.
Your application has been denied.

Please do not let this discourage you. You are an amazing staff member, but we feel more time as tmod would be more beneficial to you, as you just did get tmod. We also don't want you to burn yourself out, so take it easy on yourself kiddo. Keep up the amazing work, and keep learning, and you'll get there faster than you think.

You may reapply on 8/18/19.