Shattered Soul moat.gg
Steam I.D: (Steam I.D. here)
STEAM_0:0:212074479
Who banned you:
Many people
Reason for ban:
Basically being my shit self
Reason for Mods to unban you:
Im sorry. I love prop hunt with all my heart. I love this community a lot. It ripped my heart apart when I got banned. I dont know why I push the good things in life away. I mean Im here trying to appeal a ban instead of living in the real world. I dont know why the fuck im doing this either.  I hate that I push shit away. I barely have any real friends or any good ones. Im sorry. Im sorry... I didnt mean for this to go down this way.
(Optional) Extra details: Im sorry I wasnt good enough for this to get accepted. I wont hold anything against anyone its my fault I wont bother to make another one of these probably.
personally I think you should stay banned and that your sob story is just bullshit I've talked to you once since your ban and you seemed pretty much the same just more careful to not do anything to get into trouble again and it seemed like you were really trying  I think if you get unbanned you'll do the same shit again and again we've given you a second and even a third chance and I don't think you should be given a fourth.
[Image: I_dont_think_so.png]
welp you were ban 1, 2, and 3 like they it is in baseball 3 strikes and your out. My vote is a -1 on this imo you were given more than enough chances.
[Image: J6yUs0g]
(02-24-2019, 11:59 PM)happy Wrote: welp you were ban 1, 2, and 3 like they it is in baseball 3 strikes and your out. My vote is a -1 on this imo you were given more than enough chances.

Thats okay I guess. Thanks for atleast looking at it
(02-25-2019, 12:01 AM)Shattered Soul moat.gg Wrote:
(02-24-2019, 11:59 PM)happy Wrote: welp you were ban 1, 2, and 3 like they it is in baseball 3 strikes and your out. My vote is a -1 on this imo you were given more than enough chances.

Thats okay I guess. Thanks for atleast looking at it

Yeah mate Im sorry but a -1 Is where Im gonna stay. Staff have already been nice to u for the last 2 and Like Happy said 3 strikes your out  :( I do hope u actually learn from this
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...ike-Policy

The three strike policy was created primarily for staff member infractions, but I don't see why it can't be used against players as well.

Unban request denied.
Did some extra research, after prompted by the banned user. 

USER WAS PREVIOUSLY BANNED 4 TIMES. YES, 4 TIMES. 

(technically 6 times with ban adjustments)

The bans reasons include:
1. promoting hacks
2. racism
3. Arguing with staff, trolling and mic spam
4. ban reduced - this one maybe doesn't count
5. trolling, racism, racist names, multi accounts, ban evading at some point
6. correcting ban with duration: permanent - this one also doesn't count

I highly recommend that any new admin(s) after me do not unban this user. I'll add some files for documentation.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)