§0♔§4Queen§cMother§fNuru
§4Mother §6Nuru
§4 Mother §6 Nuru
[black]Nuru
[black]Pisoi
Pisoi
§bMother §cNuru

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:53474181

Time Played: 208 and rising as I'm still on rn.

When First Joined: July 14, 2018.

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I work 6am to 3pm CST so after then and before 10 pm I'm available, and monday-wednesday I am available all day usually, they're my days off.

Rank Desired: T mod.

Current Rank: Trusted

What can you do to help the community?: I have the previous experience and the drive to be here. I'm back and fully moved in and I will not be taking another long break like before unless some emergency comes up. I can take care of the trouble makers, and reason with trolls. They simmer down without having to be banned usually when I'm able to talk to them, and I think that's something we need around here.

Why do you want to help the community?: I was a previous moderator on Sona, and an admin on Solar, and I miss being able to help out like that in the communities. Right now as trusted, I have the same powers I did as a donor on those servers, and I feel like I have the potention to help so much more with the daily trollers, spammers, etc. I want to help the server progress and grow in to a home for all players like it's become for me.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): Nope, only joke bans.

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): 
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...pplication
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...-T-Mod-App

How did you find us?: My precious baby shanklette brought me here, after sona and solar shut down, and this became my new home. <3

Other: Whether you +1 or -1 me, please throw some feedback on ways for me to improve. I want to become better as a staff member. Also, I can't wait to level up staff wise here at dinks, I miss being able to help out like I used to. Thanks for taking the time to read through my app. Also, if you use gametracker to look at my hours, be sure to check all my names as I've changed them while being on server, to get the appropriate time I've been on, thank you :D
With your variance of names, it was difficult to tell how much you have been on the server lately. I went and looked and even if you missed a name or two, there does seem to be a level of consistency which is basically the only thing you were asked to work on last time.

Your character and attitude on the server remains unchanged with you helping people and trying to stem the tide of trolls and racists. I believe tmod would be very helpful since you on at many times when no other staff are on to aid you.

+1 and best of luck.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
+1
What Fishie said.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
I'll comment on my past experience of Nuru-
Back in them good ol' days of a previous common server, she was a pretty good mod and was very easy to get along with.
Being in the Dink's PH server today for a brief moment I see she still retained both qualities.
i will never fall for puss and go retardo mode ✊
+1
I may not be around but I know you well enough to have seen your demeanor completely change in a good way since I've met you. Your ability to handle people messing with you has improved tenfold and it'd be a disappointment to see you get denied.
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
I cannot recall a time of having issues or concerns with Nuru. Though I haven't been around much lately due to training, I can comfortably say  +1
+1 UltraFish said it all. Good luck.
[Image: giphy.gif]
+1

that fishy looking boi said what I was gonna say.
[Image: I_dont_think_so.png]
+1

Love playing with you and you handle situations great when you’re on! You’re nice to everyone that comes on the server and handle things politely but sternly. You’re also willing to help people who have never played on the server and have a calm tone that I think staff should have! I feel like you deserve the promotion!
[Image: giphy.gif]

+1

Nuru, after your previous staff application, you indeed improve your activity. You, of course, had been a Moderator from another Prop Hunt server. Showing your dedication into this server and willing to be helpful. Very respectful and reliable. No problems nor concerns about you becoming an Test Moderator. Wish you the luck Nuru.