Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Test Moderator Staff Application
Ingame Name: JustKuono

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:204352113

Time Played: 555 hours (according to GameTracker)

When First Joined: June 24, 2018

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Monday-Thursday 3:30 PM - 2:00 AM , Friday-Sunday 3:30 PM - (roughly) 7:00 AM CDT

Rank Desired: Test Moderator

Current Rank: Trusted

What can you do to help the community?: I can continue helping control mic spam, chat spam, and trolls. As well as helping new players as best as possible, and catching ghosters/hackers. I am also available and responsive when a lot of the mid and upper staff are asleep or away from computers and unable to log on to the server to handle situations. I do intend to continue learning more about staffing if promoted to Test Moderator (I do not mean that I will stop learning if denied). 

Why do you want to help the community?: Personally I love playing on Dinkleberg's. I've made friends on not just PropHunt but TTT as well. I have previously tried other PropHunt server like cG, Gmod Gaming, and Jiggles but their staff isn't around as much as Dink's are. When I first logged into Dink's I met some really cool people that have stuck around and I hope will continue to stick around. I also enjoy the current staff team that I am in and hope to welcome more new staff in the future.  

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): Yes, once, no ban request made.

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...tion--4989 (Trusted Application) https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...tion--5334 (Test Moderator Application)

How did you find us?: I found Dinkleberg's PropHunt while I was watching YouTube a while back, I played a few times on an old friend's profile before I registered myself to Steam and bought my own copy of Garry's Mod. 

Other: Fingers crossed! I have asked Travis to help train me as he was a former staff member, he's done pretty good, I think. I have a better grip on how to handle trolls (usually just laughing at them works now or ignoring them). I fixed my mic issue but it is a bit quiet now. I also asked Traitor to help me touch up on spots that need to be helped when he is free, and Link helped me grow a thicker skin and I say quote (I asked him), "I do think you have a thicker skin by hanging out with a bunch of assholes, including me,... though I can tell some things still bother you but... you've made improvement...". Fingers crossed that it won't be a third time's the charm scenario!
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
+1 You've fixed the only real problem I had with your last t-mod application which was needing to be able to control yourself better when handling trolls otherwise I think you do really well at all the other parts of your staffing duties. Also yes I said that and I stand by it you've grown thicker skin and I'm an asshole.
[Image: I_dont_think_so.png]
I'm going to go ahead and +1
You fixed the anger issues a lot, and are still working on them. You handle situations better, and are able to control yourself like we asked to have done. You're on and present more than any staff, to my knowledge, and we need more higher staff that can be on late when you and I usually are. (Ignore that I'm Mia rn)
I'm so proud of the staff member that you're becoming and with even more training, I see you being an exceptional moderator in the future.
One thing that you forgot to add was that your video skills have improved also. Is helpful, on constantly, etc.

You have vastly improved since your last application and at this time do not see a reason to give you a +1.

So +1 from me.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
+1
+1
I have nothing to say, except that you have fixed most of your anger problems and have gotten better at enforcing the rules rather than being too lenient. Everything else I said on your last app.
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
+1 likes dog dick no serlsy +1 when ever I see her shes helping someone
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
+1

Despite giving you a hard time not too long ago you kept your cool demonstrating growth in your character.
[Image: Garry_s-Mod-4_27_2019-3_48_35-PM_Trim-_2_.gif]
+1 MY DUDE.  you are very pepared to take this role. you are an amazing staff and very helpful ( p.s. you can slap me all you want!) good luck my dude  Heart Heart Heart
EXECUTE ORDER 66
well from her last app she was well no over qualified +1 for me even tho i have not been on bc work