Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Third times a charm
Ingame Name: [Black]Tronald

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:92340059

Time Played: 377 hours

When First Joined: feb 2017
Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): for now, i have school 8:30-5 but in a few weeks I'll get out for summer

Rank Desired: Tmod

Current Rank: Green Bean

What can you do to help the community?: Over the quite large amount of time I've been staffing both on DR and on PH, I've learned the rules and enforce them in a way that still gets rid of the baddies while still keeping the server an enjoyable place for those who do nothing. With my experience I also will be able to help some of the newer staff learn the ropes. 

Why do you want to help the community?: i have put weeks of time into this community and have made some great friends. I've always mad good friends with the newer staff and wish to keep the server growing. we've hit a speed bump in that much of the former staff left, but im poised to make sure that we can continue on with confidence.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): only as a meme

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): yes
Trusted 1
Trusted 2
Tmod 1
Tmod 2
How did you find us?: i was browsing through the server list and the server name stood out,i stuck around as the staff were nice with helping out.

Other:
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky
I mean...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(05-06-2018, 09:14 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: I mean...

finals my dude, i barely am able to play as of now, however over breaks i have always played in large amounts. it applied now so that i can get the most out of it right after finals and STAAR which is what my next 2 weeks are.\
the attachment is winter break, when i was undisturbed by school

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

"lets fuck lycan" -Starky

He's barely active. He sometimes argues in front of the entire server with other staff. I barely even see him in game I think we rather reserve test mod slots for those who can be active and show their stuff by working well with their team and being in at least 10 plus hours a week.
Wasn't gonna comment but I feel that it is needed but as you haven't been active recently and when you are on I've heard some bad things from different members of the community, I'm gonna have to give you a -1. I suggest getting more active and if you and another player or staff member have a conflict to either handle it in private or you can always contact me or nicky regarding anything involving the server.
[Image: giphy.gif]
- 1 from me. i hardly see hime on.. hes a cool dude but hes not very active http://prntscr.com/jiuqx6
-1 nice guy but if he gets on it's only for about 30min once a week

Matt's hours btw

I think we should demote staff that barely play on the server since the requirement to get staff in the first place is to play on the server.

[Image: e6251a6ff5.png]
[Image: 5eca8a638e.png]
(05-16-2018, 10:45 PM)nopleez Wrote:

Matt's hours btw

I think we should demote staff that barely play on the server since the requirement to get staff in the first place is to play on the server.

[Image: e6251a6ff5.png]
[Image: 5eca8a638e.png]
hi yes college + full time but you don't see me trying for admin or something and the bottom is PH for reference which I don't play. Want to point out anything else TTT related on a PH thread? no secret ive been gone for the last 1-2 months with low activity. Pardon me for trying to at least keep up with the forums

At least @ me or post something relevant to his app

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
-1 you may not be active because of school I get that, but you should take arguements to a private place it is not fun getting yelled at in front of people that have no business in the conversation.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Oh and @nopleez dont post irrelevant stuff in ph staff apps