Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trusted Application
Ingame Name: Titan17 

Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:191018392               

Time Played: 220 Hours 

When First Joined: 01-08-2019 

Availability: I can play in the morning/afternoon. Then after i get off work i can play nights.

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor/Regular 

What can you do to help the community?: I usually play when there are no staff on so/ or when other staff are busy i can also watch the server, like  if someone needs a tp, or help spectate players, 
if needed or anything.

Why do you want to help the community?: I just really enjoy helping the community and helping out players. Becoming Trusted i feel like i can do more like i said above, and 
in anyway i can, on both teams, i also enjoy helping other staff. In all i would like to see everyone have a fun, and enjoyable time. [Sincere want to make the community a better place, and love being apart of it.]

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): No

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts: (dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thread-Ph-Staff-Application)

How did you find us?: Why or how did you end up picking our server out of the many others? well i was searching for a good server, played on a few, then i found Dinklebergs and so far Dinks server  
is one of the best, cuz ur treated like family everyone is so nice and helpful. Thank you Dink for such a good server.

Other:
[Image: titan.gif]

Link's to former staff applications:

https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...tion--7086

https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...ions--6610

Other one was deleted.

Either you missed them or put them in incorrectly as they led to one of noboby's former staff applications and the last time I checked you fellas were different individuals unless I missed something.

We have played occasionally with one another lately for what I remember mainly due to scheduling differences. Your gametrackers shows that you are on often and I know of your presence on the Discord. You meet all the requirements to become staff. It has been nice to watch you grow during your tenure on the server from only a few months ago to the present. You follow the rules, aid staff, help players out on the server, and have a good attitude.

After observing you over the past few months and watching you grow, I believe you are ready. +1 from me, best of luck with your application.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
Oh yeah thank you fish I was trying to look for the right spot to post it. I appreciate your response
0+ 

I see him asking staff a lot of question on binding to afk players
Also he keeps the staff updated on discord and helps alot

One thing Im worried about is your recording as you said you couldn't record the ghosters nor hackers

This seems to be a big deal to have if you become a staff member. And it seems to be on the requirement 
( Im not sure if this was more of a downloading part or your recording system was down)

Other then that I feel you need some time to adjust yourself more to the rules more.
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=790b76115cd7d5c95557653041...=giphy.gif]
Well i could record kinda but it doesn't work fully and I have trouble uploading it lol
Hey, Titan from your last application you have majorly improved. I Know its kinda hard to record but we can help you adjust that and set it up so it works better. I Say +1 you help me with staff whenever you are on. you've made some good improvements of how you handle situations and I think you're ready for the trusted rank. g Good Work.

Good Luck - Andre
I may look calm but in my mind I just killed you three times

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas
1+ Youuve improvement amazingly and when you feel like you dont understand the rules , You ask staff. Keep up the great work my guy
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
(05-11-2019, 06:54 PM)Sharky Wrote: 1+ Youuve improvement amazingly and when you feel like you dont understand the rules , You ask staff. Keep up the great work my guy

Hey Thanks Sharky
I'll say +1 great to play with and always friendly. If you are having issues with recording people can always reach out to me for help.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(05-11-2019, 06:50 PM)Andre Wrote: Hey, Titan from your last application you have majorly improved. I Know its kinda hard to record but we can help you adjust that and set it up so it works better. I Say +1 you help me with staff whenever you are on. you've made some good improvements of how you handle situations and I think you're ready for the trusted rank. g Good Work.

Good Luck - And
Thank you Andre I appreciate it and I'm here to help anytime and anyone

(05-11-2019, 07:04 PM)[lime]superwonder801 Wrote: I'll say +1 great to play with and always friendly.  If you are having issues with recording people can always reach out to me for help.

Thanks Super. And yeah I will