Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Am I on the right Street ?
Ingame Name: [test] creepin, [orange] creepin, [yellow]creepin, creepin, [pink] creepin, [green] creepin

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:220602501

Time Played: Total Time I have in the servers is over 233.84 hours 

When First Joined: Forums Wise I joined jan 2020 

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Mon-sat anytime

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donator 

What can you do to help the community?: I have been in this community over a year, and have been a donator for more then a year. I would love to help grow the community and bring a fun enjoyable community back together, making sure that it is a fair game for all new players, and players who have been around before. I would like to help the community grow more into the future as I have been apart of the community for a while and feel like if I can move forward as Trusted I could help more. I

Why do you want to help the community?:  I want to help the community by continuing to bring in new players, and help the community expand more. I have been a donator for over a year and have been apart of the community alot longer and i feel like if i could advance in bringing the community together helping new players get familiar with the game mode that we could attract another great fan base. I would love to dedicate more time to the server as i have spent countless hours in the server developing new friendships with newer players and helping them in the ph server. I wish to help continue that by growing the community and hopefully with the advancing with staff i can help balance the negative energy from the server and the toxic players. 

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): No bans 

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts):  First Time For Everything  Mistake

Do you have a way to record video or take screenshots? Yes

How did you find us?: I left Compact Gamers after they shut the ph servers down, and was looking for a new home in the ph communities that i hopped around i didn't like I popped into this server and have never left. I have been here.

Other: I do want to say before anything is else said that before I have been in this community for a good while, and I have been active I listen to all the staff commands, and pretty much can tell you about any of the rules for ph or Donator wise (If Memory serves me right and I haven't grown senile) I have had a checkered past with the previous applications but i am here to hopefully become trusted i really am active daily and in whiling to help out 

Messages In This Thread
Am I on the right Street ? - by [yellow] creepin - 01-25-2021, 09:52 AM
RE: Am I on the right Street ? - by real (4) - 01-25-2021, 10:58 AM
RE: Am I on the right Street ? - by Deer-ly - 01-25-2021, 11:00 AM
RE: Am I on the right Street ? - by Deer-ly - 01-25-2021, 11:11 AM
RE: Am I on the right Street ? - by MissPauling - 01-25-2021, 12:13 PM
RE: Am I on the right Street ? - by Deer-ly - 01-25-2021, 04:37 PM
RE: Am I on the right Street ? - by Deer-ly - 01-25-2021, 04:43 PM
RE: Am I on the right Street ? - by ding - 01-25-2021, 01:03 PM
RE: Am I on the right Street ? - by RussEfarmer - 01-25-2021, 01:34 PM
RE: Am I on the right Street ? - by Agent Doge - 01-25-2021, 04:44 PM
RE: Am I on the right Street ? - by §dLt. Star - 01-25-2021, 05:46 PM