This is being made 5 days early, hopefully it goes good..
As someone who has played with nazu since the last unban request, I have a lot of feelings about this one.
-On one hand, Nazu has exhibited good behavior recently. For this, I have to give him credit. Nazu has been extremely helpful as of late, and helps me when the server needs calming during things like hackers and ghosters to help me get data.

-On the other hand, during my time playing TTT, I have experienced the terribleness of rdm, consistent and mass. It ruins the core fun of the game. In regards to what a punishment is, it is a thing to make people reflect on their actions.
Permanent punishments are meant to prevent people from coming and doing something again that they are provably going to do again.

Nazu has, on occasion, gotten too drunk while playing prohunt, and has gotten himself up to a map gag over there.

Unfortunately, I am going to 0 Netral vote here.

I am sorry Nazu, but that which you did was bad. Rdm is terrible. Getting uncontrollable while drunk is terrible. Getting super drunk knowing all this is bad.

the positives cancel the negatives in my opinion.

EDIT:

one thing Nazu forgot to mention was his PREVIOUS BAN REQUEST

I am still a neutral on this one. However, I find it disengenuous that this ban request does not follow procedure by release date nor by formatting, which ends up making me feel like this request contains disingenuous feelings, and contains a "hurry up, unban me, i PrOmIsE I wOnT dO iT agaIn"  vibe. 

I really do want to trust you Nazu, as I feel that you are ready person. However, I can't shake this feeling of mine.

Neutral
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: This is being made 5 days early, hopefully it goes good.. - by BIIG_SAD - 01-05-2022, 02:10 AM