Larry's Ban appeal :)
(01-06-2022, 11:11 PM)Automatic Man Wrote: -1 you guys were annoying
You've never even played with us but okay

(01-06-2022, 11:05 PM)Wrom Wrote: -1 Should stay banned Last couple times ive been on when you have you and your friends rdm alot and troll i think you need some time away
Show the "rdm" logs then

Cause ik we dont

(01-06-2022, 11:04 PM)Ryzif Wrote: Your first ban which would have been a temp ban was for harassment. This can be found below. 

[Image: 6wcNVF7.png]

Your next ban of course is for alt evading. The preview for the rules on the loading screen, that's not the official list of rules. Those are ground rules. More indepth stuff would have came from going here to the TTT Rules. Also through !motd in game. If you had read the loading screen rules you mentioned, you would have noticed that. Alt evading a current ban is silly and earns a perma ban for both the main account and alt account and any continued accounts that you bring into the server during said active bans. 

If they were gagging the whole server for rounds. It was probably a voted gag round. I doubt that they would leave the server gagged for multiple rounds. If you wish to make claims like so, you may bring evidence forward to support it. Considering this is an unban, this really isn't the process in question. 

I will simply wait for Les to provide some insight into the situation and hopefully evidence. If you were really harassing people like your ban claims, personally I'd say you need a bit of time away. Once again will be waiting for proper evidence before offering a vote. Just touching a couple of points.
1. Harassment is a really broad reason, we were following everything the admin said. Even when the dude we "harassed" kept prop killing us and calling us retarded, and gagging us for no reason, he was not kicked, banned or even warned once for any of that because he is a doner.

2. Did not see that in the loading screen at all

3. there was no "vote gag" the trial mods and the admin just gagged the literal whole server because they lost control. And speaking of evidence, if KaptanLes wants to bring any evidence of "harassment" forward i'd like to see it 

you guys make whatever decision you think is right. But just know that you are misinformed on what occurred because you simply weren't there, I've never seen a server side with a donor in the wrong so heavily before and it is disappointing. Please let me know if you want us to keep playing on dinkleburgs ttt, or if you want us to go to a competitor like garnet. 

Thanks

Messages In This Thread
Larry's Ban appeal :) - by Livin' Like Larry - 01-06-2022, 10:43 PM
RE: Larry's Ban appeal :) - by Automatic Man - 01-06-2022, 11:11 PM
RE: Larry's Ban appeal :) - by Livin' Like Larry - 01-06-2022, 11:14 PM
RE: Larry's Ban appeal :) - by Damien - 01-06-2022, 11:32 PM
RE: Larry's Ban appeal :) - by HONG - 01-06-2022, 11:54 PM
RE: Larry's Ban appeal :) - by Damien - 01-06-2022, 11:27 PM
RE: Larry's Ban appeal :) - by Livin' Like Larry - 01-06-2022, 11:34 PM
RE: Larry's Ban appeal :) - by Livin' Like Larry - 01-06-2022, 11:45 PM
RE: Larry's Ban appeal :) - by Nimble Jack - 01-06-2022, 11:40 PM
RE: Larry's Ban appeal :) - by David - 01-07-2022, 12:14 AM